History (courtesy of Wikipedia)
Founded in 1447 by John Kempe, the Archbishop of York, as a college for the training of priests, in 1894, the school moved to new premises, and the South Eastern Agricultural College was established in the buildings with Alfred Daniel Hall as principal. In 1898, Wye became a School of Agriculture within the University of London. Until 2005, Wye College was a well-known study and research centre in the fields of rural business and management, biological sciences, and the environment and agriculture. The college was officially closed by its then owner, Imperial College London, in September 2009.
Visited with @SlimJim and a non member. Internally the place is bare but the interior is in good condition, any excuse to get out on a summers day.
Shown below are only the Biology and Chemistry blocks as the site is spread over several satellite sites.