Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'panny'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Off topic & Forum information
    • Forum information
    • Just take a moment & say Hi
    • General Discussion
  • Exploration Forums
    • Military Sites
    • Industrial Locations
    • Hospitals & Asylums
    • Public buildings, Education & Leisure
    • Underground Explores
    • High Places
    • Manors, Mansions & Residential
    • Religious Sites
    • Anything Else
  • Other Forums
    • Video Reports
    • Short Reports
    • Themed Threads

Categories

  • About the Forum
  • Urban Exploring information
  • Photography and camera advice
  • Technical Help

Found 1 result

  1. The former village was first mentioned in 1513. After a chapel of 1717, 1736 the foundation stone was laid for the church. The nave was closed late 19th century as places of worship, the renovation started in 1903. Mid-20th century all Germans had left the place. Some buildings were inhabited by Slovaks, vacant houses were demolished gradually. The last inhabitant died 1983. Today from the former village exist only two ruinous houses, the church and the cemetery - several kilometers away from the nearest village and only to reach about bad dirt roads. In 2007, the roof of the church was repaired. Is anyone there, it can be officially visited. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
×