The Amateur Wanderer

Hello from The Amateur Wanderer

Evening, just thought I'd take a moment to say hi, some of you may recognise my user name from that 'other forum' 28dl...

Never thought of using anywhere else to host my reports before, being a bit of a 28dl fan boy, but @ACID-REFLUX has convinced me to pop over and take a look!

You never know, we might not all be fighting over who got in where first on here, eh? :?

Anyway, for those who aren't familiar with me, medical, military and industrial facilities are the sites I tend to frequent most, also an avid film shooter!

Hope to get to know some of you guys and will be popping some reports up later on!

Cheers,

TAW

Edited by The Amateur Wanderer

Hi, welcome to OS, pleased to have you along. 

Feel free to post up any reports from your archives that you wish to share, always nice to see places from other peoples perspectives. :thumb 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away. 

hello mate, good to see you one here, im OAKLEYFRAMER on 28, really need to get chris to streamline my usernames with this one, looking forward to seeing more of your stuff and welcome to the forum :D

Well I never I couldnt believe it when I saw acid on here let alone telling people to join :o 

Good to see you on here mate looking forward to your reports :)