Night Urbex

Spa Resort (Night Movie) - Slovakia Dec 15

Hi :),

during new year´s eve party have we captured this new video from abandoned health spa resort. It was -15°C so sony a7s went dead. So i apologise to you. Most of the scenes are shot with GoPro. 

One way or another the resort is not so damaged, while it is so far far away from a bigger city. Areal is really big so we must pick up only best scenes. You can see at the end X-ray photograph with photos. 

I am quite new here so tell me please whats wrong with videos. More stabilization? Slower moves? Bad light? Do you miss a spoken word? 

Please subscribe our videos on youtube, leave here or there critizing comment. We will set up in few days instagram for more photos. :)

Video:

Edited by hamtagger
Embedded Video / Altered title / added date

Thanks :), maybe you could help me. When i want to start a new topic i cannot choose the right country. Most of the videos, as well as this, will be from Slovakia, not from Czech republic, so I would really like to add my country there. If you could solve it it would be great ;) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By radkooo
      hallo, this video is about abandoned swimming pool in Slovakia. It is my first (but not last - soon there will be more) so I hope you like it.
      Thank you.

• By Night Urbex
      Hi guys
      after a long period we have made another urbex video, we have tried also music so please feel free to criticise or subscribe :P.
      Newly baroque building from 1910 in Bratislava wasdeclared as cultural monument in 1980, although it is long time abandoned. The house is for sale, but fortunately the owner do not like uninvited visitors. We had to climb up the facade. Nice entrance, a majestic staircase, high ceilings, wooden floors, windows, doors. On each floor there are 2 apartments with more room. The proximity of cemetery and a great location in the old town add this house a special value. 
      Friends took us a long time until we got to the next filming, but I think it is worthwhile smile

• By Night Urbex
      Hellooou  we have shot up to now most adrenaline video from abandoned chimney in Bratislava. We have captured the panorama from the top of the chimney at our capital. 
      Watch and enjoy

• By Night Urbex
      Hi there :),
      Our new video from abandoned Lidwig´s mill was shot in the middle of our capital. We have been founding the enter about 30 minutes, it was so secured we were afraid of captured by police, but everything goes well . No one was in the mill for three years. And it was awesome. Till now the best object i was in. In the machine was always a seed. We decided to add also a timelapse and a longer scenes. Video also includes also perscpetcive from the top . 
      Enjoy and please subsrcibe  .

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!