Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By shacklerurbex
      First vid upload for a while, although I have not stopped exploring.

Should be more videos coming up soonish

This gothic mansion was once owned by a doctor who released a mental health patient who sadly went on
      to stab an 11 yr old girl to death. I believe he was pretty much chased out of his home by locals (they may or may not of have had burning torches)
      Nice place though, there used to be more cars, but sadly there gone now.

The car is a 1964 humber super snipe

and yes I know I spelt doctor wrong on the vid title  god knows why

• By Mumi
      Hi m8s! This is the last adventure I lived with my brother, exploring and old hotel and some random abandoned houses.
      Cheers!

• By Mrbeardo
      Visited with my second favourite ginger woman,toby and wakey
      Brogyntyn Hall has stood abandoned for 15 years. was owned by the Lord Harlech until 2000. Settled in the 1600s the house and its estate once presided over the land as far as the eye can see. The family was one of the great English dynasties and owners of Harlech Castle in North Wales as well.
      Unfortunately a string of tragedies including two Lords Harlech dying without wills, leaving massive death duties to be paid, saw the decline of the family fortunes and subsequent sale of the Hall. Interestingly it was also used during the war by British Telecom as headquarters for communications for the spy network operating in Europe.

• By yonaguni

The Mcneil Mansion burlington city new jersey..Mcniel was a pipe maker he created his own enclosed town..he had his own electicty factory,his own firehouse,all next to his pipe factory

as it once looked

There was amovement to tear it down...i tried my ancient hebrew curse resh resh...to stop it..and so far its worked

t
      parts of the mansion are dangerous..my foot sank a few times that a sign to move quick

the main stair case..there are a few other stairways up

each room has its own decay

it had its own elevator

he had huge walk in safes in the basement

some parts of the mansion wre in good shape

the mansion is ust one of the bjuildings on the site theres many more..some are in the video...a few ghost voices are caught including my name being called