Neurojuice

Hello from Italy!

Hi everyone! My name is Claudia and I live in the north of Italy. I've been visiting abandoned places since about 2008, but only recently I've started getting more serious about my interest in photography and urbex locations are one of the things I enjoy shooting. Still seeing myself as a beginner, I find it very hard to share sets because I always end up throwing away a good 80% of the pictures I take :errr: any comments, critiques and suggestions will be most appreciated! I hope I'll be showing you something interesting soon!

You can find me on FB/500px/Flickr as Neurojuice :)

Cheers!

Edited by Neurojuice

Welcome to the forum Claudia, whereabouts in the North? look forward to seeing some images and posts from yourself, get in contact if you need help with anything :thumb 

Thank you guys :) @Lenston, I live in the province of Varese (not far from Milan), which is a fantastic area for urban exploration! 

On 4/4/2016 at 11:41 PM, Neurojuice said:

Thank you guys :) @Lenston, I live in the province of Varese (not far from Milan), which is a fantastic area for urban exploration! 

Cool, look forward to seeing some reports :)

Hi Claudia, welcome to the forum :) we are our own best critic sometimes. Hope you settle in, get sharing and if you need anything plenty of us here to help :) 

Hi and welcome along. There seems to be some amazing locations in Italy to be seen so I guess you have a good choice and probably plenty of new places!

We are friendly critics here so feel free to share :D