Hello urbexers,

We once again had a trip to Belgium, and had a visit at the so called Agnus Dei(church)

We had a great time filming and shooting pics here!

That's nicely done, a real shame to see the inside of the chapel looking like that though, doesn't look so photogenic any more :( 

A shame, how the church looks now. Fucking graffiti sprayers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges 1st ever photographic report - may 2018

Smudges has been known by numerous other names over the years from The Crofters Arms Hotel to McGees to Moghuls Palace but has always retained it's charm and character.
      A true time capsule rotting away in the heart of Bolton. Featuring some stunning hand-carved bars and one of two of this type of revolving doors that exist the other located in a grand hotel in London.

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

Thank you for checking out my pics guys!

Clarky

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges A.K.A The Crofters Arms Hotel and McGees first ever video report May 2018

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By teddybear
      A large hospital,build in the 60's and will be demolished soon. It was one of the hospitals where they also removed the lamps and tables in the OK room.
      But still a nice location for a Saturday with a nice staircase.

More can be found on my flickr page.
      http:// https://www.flickr.com/photos/94301594@N07/albums
    • By Himeiji
      For those who is planning to go to Antwerp metro! Beware that it's Belgium, and the actual presence of trams in the tunnels might not be consistent with their schedule!
      Being already inside one of the tunnels of the active line, we suddenly heard noise behind. I checked the schedule in advance, the next tram was supposed to be only in 8 min, but  it was behind us now! There is nothing in the tunnel where one could hide in, so we had to run to the next station. We managed to hide there right before the tram arrived (thanks to the guy I was with, because he found a good place while I didn't know what to do  ). I don't know if the driver saw us or not, but no one came to search for us.   

• By Admin
      Hello JohnUrbex,
      Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      JohnUrbex joined on the 05/14/2018.
      View Member