Sign in to follow this  
FarOutAdventure

USA Abandoned School - June 2016

Desert Center is a census designated place in the Colorado Desert in Riverside County, California. It is in southern California, between the cities of Indio and Blythe at the junction of Interstate 10 and State Route 177 (Desert Center-Rice Road). The ZIP Code is 92239, and the community is in telephone area codes 442 and 760. The elevation is 656 feet (200 m). The population was 204 at the 2010 census.

Usa vids rock. so much to see there. And this is just another example. Thx for sharing. Shame couldn't see bit more. Is it all empty ??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MattSights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWZhy1QIDq8
    • By SuZyQue
      I visited this place last year with my daughter whilst visiting relatives, entrance was comical, borrowed a search blaster as we weren't prepared, had a great time, This was still there last time I looked it's in Coleshill, Warwickshire. Enjoy the pics.
      The main entrance.

The flooded boiler house.

The kitchen.

The hall

This ornate work was all around the hall, fantastic.

The obligatory radiator pic.

One of the many corridors.

Some fancy artwork.

I now know that this is a training aid, but it scared the life out of me in the dark.

Someone left there boots behind.

Some of the toys etc and there were lots of books under the stage.

Lovely wooden doors into the hall.

These made me crack up.

Peeling paint.

It was a great day out with Miss CSI, well worth a visit if you are nearby.
    • By 8ReDRuM
      Here is a local farm house that is right down the road from where I live. Sorry the pictures are small I took the before I got a real camera. I will be going back soon and taking new pictures. After the pictures check out a music video by the band Nathaniel White and a Link so you can see how the got there name and some info behind the house you see standing along RT17 in Goshen NY.

Video
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-sOaU2W-M
      History and behind the name.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_White
    • By 8ReDRuM

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!