Hi there everyone

New to this forum and thought id introduce myself, I am an urban explorer and i love in  Lincolnshire UK, 

Always loved going to abandoned places ever since i was 8 years old (18 now) But with my only issue being transport, i never got to see many places XD 

Cant wait to start looking though peoples photos on the forum and posting some of my own, Hope to make some friends while im at it :) 

Hi there :) Welcome to Oblivion State.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away :) 

Maniac. 

Welcome to the forum, a few of us in Lincolnshire, myself included :) What are you in to exploring wise?

A few places worth looking at around our area too. Just get to grips with the search button at the top. If you need any help you know where I am :)

hey there, im into exploring anything really, factories , houses , industrial sites etc, but my issue is transport :( no way to get to places apart from friends driving me about now and again 

Well we all have to start somewhere :) with or without travel. It's pretty easy to make friends and I'm sure if you paid towards fuel you'd be out and about in no time :) 

if your up for heading out get in touch :) 

Hello mate, welcome :)

I'm up in Yorkshire so give us a shout if you're close

:thumb

Welcome to OS, I don't have transport either and I've been all over Europe doing this, either by friends driving or making my own way on public transport, so don't let that restrict you :thumb 

Hi, welcome to the forum :) Another one from Lincolnshire here (well, North East Lincolnshire, but no one outside of our little corner know we're a different county!) Plenty of stuff around up here, have a search through the forum and I'm sure you'll find some places of interest.