Urbanexboi

Hello from Plymouth

Welcome to OS!

Maybe you could tell a bit more of yourself. Who you are, what are your favorite locations... :) 

haha this is true :D 

Im Robbie 31 from Plymouth in UK have been Urban Exploring since i was 10 first starting on an old locomotive shed that used to be near my house in Maesglas (Newport Gwent) used to spend hours walking around since then ive done a few bits and pieces around Devon. 

Mainly use my phone as to broke for a camera but i wont let that stop me from looking around. My favorite locations are :-

1. The locomotive shed - i really dont know if this was ever explored as such but found an old pic of it 

http://www.newportpast.com/gallery/photos/php/photo_page.php?search=rail&search2=yyyyyy&pos=162

2. Tone Mill (Or tonedale i get them mixed up) because everything is still in its place from the machines that used to die the clothes to the wooden carts that they used to push around its an amazing place for me and have spoken with Deborah meaden alot about this place which she wishes she could have back under company control.

3. Farleigh Down Tunnel - This place is a weird one for me and the group i go with will tell you that i hate walking over water or being high up or in a very dark room (i know right yet im an explorer) but this place i walked right out in front and ahead of my friends with only a small torch which was completely unlike me. i love this place :D 

Thanks for everyone for the hello's 

On 13 July 2016 at 8:48 AM, Urbanexboi said:

Mainly use my phone as to broke for a camera but i wont let that stop me from looking around.

This is what it's all about dude, forget the "elitism" that so many people associate with this hobby, its all about what floats your boat - what a hobby is meant to be.

Smartphone pictures won't win you any medals, but keep them saved on the PC and you will remember.