Sign in to follow this  
TheVampiricSquid

Belgium Paternoster Farm, Belgium - June 2016

The morning after a heavy night out in Antwerp when Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 wasn't a pretty site, and it certainly wasn't a time to do anything too serious. So, after rolling out of bed at just gone lunchtime we decided to do this - local, easy, and one that I was pleasantly surprised by. Despite being an older location it's still in relatively good shape - the decay is lovely and the features left behind make for a nice explore. Spent a couple of hours here, before a mad dash back to Calais via a wine warehouse to stock up ;) 

28281664372_6f4b775c30_b.jpg

27769986733_94e8687409_b.jpg

27769982793_b7afc2cdae_b.jpg

27769979143_b6e02004bd_b.jpg

27769976143_6928e3980d_b.jpg

27769972683_33daff3a20_b.jpg

28352620656_3e05d5d172_b.jpg

27769967093_301228986a_b.jpg

27769965023_894b041f10_b.jpg

28352617466_efafeeac9a_b.jpg

As always, thanks for looking!:thumb 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Baldrickthecunning
      This was an odd explore, from the front of the building it looked like a standard office block but the inside told a different story.
      First off, some fairly standard looking CNC machines - but the further in we ventured the clearer it became. There was an entire production line left in situ for making alloy wheels!
      Each stage of the build process had its own machining area and the wheels were transported from one area to the next on a huge conveyor system - everything from milling, shot blasting, heat treatment, lacquering and pressure testing. Many of the machines had lot numbers attached and it was my guess that it wouldn't be long before everything including an immaculate rack of machine tools were auctioned off.
      We gradually made our way to the front of the building, where the only notable room was a small laboratory - still half equipped. An enjoyable explore and a good end to the day.
      Visited with Jaff Fox and thanks to H for his info.

This sign, roughly translated means: food and drink are strictly prohibited in the lacquer plant.

Mr. B!
    • By Space Invader
      visited with oliver GT and rustproofhawk ...
      After trying to see as much of Belgium as we could in four days, we all decided that im power station would be high on the list . The size of this place is immense and i found myself putting my tripod down wondering round and absorbing as much of the place as possible ive been back twice to this site and shots are from all three trips my apologies for not being able to find any history ...
      on with the pics ...
      IM POWER STATION

control room...

the cooling tower ...

thanks for looking