Sign in to follow this  
fandfmovies

Belgium Chateau Miranda with drone footage.

Hello guys and girls,

We have been inactive for a while due to work and other stuff, but we had a trip to Belgium last week. Finally!

We had a visit at Chateau Miranda/Noisy, you can see the footage here.

Please let us know what you think of it!

Thanks for watching:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lament

Little house somewhere in Belgium. Seems there lived an 103 year old lady and after a fire on the upper floor she left the house. Her son still comes there every week to feed the cat.
    • By Cranked side
      Hello all! Time for my second post here.. This time something different again then my previous one.
      Last Sunday a friend and i had no clue what to do.. So we've left somewhat late in the morning to this "little-big" slatemine, that i still had to visit..
      It used to be a bigger mine back in the days , but due to flooded levels and collapses that happend during the years, only a small bit of it is still explorable.
      Complete darkness once you've turned off the flashlight, and only the noise of water falling on the floor.
      Still some equipment was left inside this mine... i wonder what the flooded levels have left.. It looks like their have been divers in there before..
      Spend 3hours and a half inside of the mine.. Once outside we where back in the snow ! Was actually way warmer inside of it then outside
      Was a bit difficult lighting out all the pictures, but the end result is good afterall

Anyway one great piece of history!

Light in the darkness by Laurens Dufour, on Flickr

• By franconiangirl
      Recently, I´ve visited "Mold House". Of course, more than well-known. When I first set my eyes on pictures of that house with its amazing colours and its state of decay, I instantly fell in love. I´m glad I could fulfill my dream of visiting that place. I especially loved the pink colour of the armchairs being sokaed into the carpet. 

• By prettypeculiar
      The Godarville tunnel was a boatunnel and has a length of 1050 meters. 

In order to overcome the enormous differences in height on the Charleroi-Brussels canal, many locks were built in the Samme valley between Ronquières and Seneffe and a 1267 m long tunnel was built :  La Bête tunnel.
      Soon there was a need for a canal with a larger capacity and between 1854 and 1857 the canal was enlarged for vessels up to 350 tons.
      The old tunnel, however, formed a bottleneck and so it was replaced by the new tunnel of Godarville. As a result, the number of locks was limited to 30. After the Second World War it was decided to make the canal navigable for ships up to 1350 tons.
      Since neither the Samme nor the tunnel of Godarville could make this enlargement, a new route had to be built between Ronquières and Godarville. . The tunnel is closed with large metal gates on both sides to keep the cold  out during the winter. On the south side, in the tunnel next to the canal, there is a towpath on which the horses towed the boats.
      Dimensions
      length: 1050 m
      width: 8 m
      maximum ship width: 5 m
      maximum draft: 2.1 m