Hopscotch

Bore da from wales

Hi from North Walesbetween Snowdonia and Anglesey . 27yr old explorer who likes a good mooch and a wander in all sorts of places. Would say it keeps me out of mischief but I'd be lying. Been a lurker for a bit. Done most of my wanderings alone even though it's not always the best plan :) . Keen interest in history/art/photography since I was tiny (not that I'm tall now) and many other hobbies besides.
Hopefully I'll find some like minded people around this neck of the woods

Welcome to the forum, ive done a fair bit in North Wales, look forward to seeing some reports from yourself, let me know if i can help with anything :thumb

Croeso i OS :)

Glad to see someone else in my new neck of the woods!. There's some cool places round here that are kind of off the radar,  so give us a shout :thumb

Hi, welcome to the forum. We don't often hear much from Anglesey so looking forward to seeing what you have to offer from up that way :)

Hopefully will get a few minute to upload a few reports after the weekend. The places I've been locally so far have mostly been infested by chavs and vandals at some point so have turned up pretty trashed. I've got a few on the list to investigate access wise and hoping that some will be interesting.