Andy

Spain Villa magnifica (visited 07/2016)

Built by a count and industrialist in the early 20. century. The Villa included flat and offices.

Below the mansion is a church. The path to it was rocky and overgrown with thorny bushes. Unfortunately the church was nearly completely in ruins.

My insight: +40°C are definitely too hot for a nine-day tour. :D

bild01.jpg

bild02.jpg

bild03.jpg

bild04.jpg

bild05.jpg

bild06.jpg

bild07.jpg

bild08.jpg

bild09.jpg

bild10.jpg

bild11.jpg

bild12.jpg

bild13.jpg

bild14.jpg

bild15.jpg

bild16.jpg

bild17.jpg

I love this place, it's special for me because was my first exploration years ago. Nice set ;)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      no prefix for Majorca so went with Spain
      my annual family holiday wouldnt be the same without some kind of explore.
      Got in about 7am but by 8am the sun was so bright its blowing out a lot of the window shots (must get up earlier !!!)
      Lovely place and very different to anything I`ve done of late

Cheers
      The Baron
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      Revisit to this place, but this time my best mate Baron Jnr came with me.
      Every year my folks, my kids and myself get a week or so on this beautiful island, I usually get a day or so on my own with a car to explore the island.
      This year I ended up not to well with a bloody ear infection !!! so on this explore I was stone cold deaf and really not up for it, but with the new 8-16mm I really wanted another go at the place.
      So the night before Baron Jnr asked if he could go along with me (hes only 9 ) was a proper proud moment
      Hes done a few local places in Scotland but this was his first EU UE and I think he just wanted to get 1 more explore under his belt v`s his sister lol plus he wanted to wear gloves lol
      As I said its a revisit and i`m still confused over what the place was, I first thought distillery but now someone mentioned it looks more like a place for grain so god knows
      All pics apart from one or 2 where taken by Baron Jnr (he`d tell me what/where to shoot and I`d set it up and let him take it)

cheers
      The Baron
    • By Mumi
      Hi everybody!
      This is a little adventure in a house full of old toys. 
      Hope you enjoy...

• By Mumi
      Hi mates!
      I wolud like to share with you the visit I made to an abandoned coal factory with my new camera, a Samsung Gear 360. Hope you enjoy.

• By Andy
      Nothing special. Just a small, abandoned Spanish house beside the road. So only a short stop with a few pics.

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!