Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DirtyJigsaw

Prison 15H being knocked down

Im sure some of you are already aware, but it seems that demo work is happening atm and when gone, they are building a bigger migrant prison in its place to be ready by 2020.

http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/les-travaux-de-demolition-de-l-ancienne-prison-de-loos-ia21b49767n3673251

Sorry its in French, google wouldnt let me translate it for some reason.

DJ

Cheers for the heads up mate, I was thinking of going back in Nov and doing the newer block. Do you think it would be worth turning up and see if its doable? Or just put something else down as a priority. @DirtyJigsaw 

At the moment, the womens side is doable i got told, but obvs work is ongoing on the mens side. If you not going till Nov, i doubt it will be standing at all tho :(

@DirtyJigsaw cheers for the heads up mate. Ive taken it off the map, will concentrate on others.

This was a great chilled back explore. Shame.