Sign in to follow this  
KentuckyUrbex

USA Kentucky Mental Hospital Power Plant

A well shot video there and i watched the whole 8:48, which is a nice change to the usual blurry/shaky errrbex crap we see most of the time. I liked the commentary too, bit cheesy and eerie at the end though :D 

Thanks for sharing to the forum :thumb 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By yonaguni

The St. Nicholas Breaker, once the world's largest coal breaker, capable of processing 12,500 tons of coal per day,described as sounding "like thunder" during operation..injury and death were common.....  located between Mahanoy City and Shenandoah in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania on rt54

Despite its decay the steps floors and railings were very sturdy..i walked to the top with ease..but its very very dirty

hold those railings and your hands trun black

at this spot in the video i heard a very clear male voice saying look at me

the workers wash basin..though this work was so dirty is did little to clean

dee broke the toilet

This was dirty dirty place..its being torndown slowly its very poor up there so its gonna take awhile..i caught some very clear ghostly voices in there..this castle of pain...that killed so many

• By franconiangirl
      At first glance, the huge psychiatry campus with its historical buildings reminds you of certain pieces of literature or films. The early morning haze lies over the hospital grounds and really adds to that somewhat uncanny atmosphere. It´s still pretty early in the morning. Thus, we almost don´t meet any people. A situation, that changed completely on our way back, when we had to keep as insconspicious as possible among patients, nursing stuff and "normal" visitors. Yet, everything´s still pretty calm and we can enjoy the morning silence as we walk across the park-like grounds of the hospital, walking on paths which are bordered by beautiful flowers. Here and there, beautiful buildings appear. Everything occurs to be peaceful and neat. Almost a place for your well-being, at least form the perspective of a non-patient. Not before we pass by a building, fenced up by thick bars, reality sets in. As if by command, we can suddenly hear screams coming out of the building. 

The hospital is largely still active. Only a small part has been disused out of unknown reasons. It seems like time´s been standing still here for a pretty long time. Old benches would´ve been disappeared in a jungle-like thicket entirely, if it wasn´t for their bright red colours. Across an architectural more than beautiful patio we enter the building in front of us. Inside, particularly striking are the numerous toys scattred around the building. What exact purpose the old building served remains a mystery. 

• By yonaguni

This was  the first presbyterian church of trenton nj built in 1870 but in its last incarnation it was the imanni church ..before it became abandoned

some of the stained glass are tiffany stain glass

I think thats a red rosewood steinway..fully restored its worth about 30,000$

it had its own theater

this was on odd find in the basement a walkway..to me this looks like graves were buried here..but no records could be found

it had a baskerball court

And ktichen

My Video walkthough..this was an awsome place in  very bad neighborhood...got some ghost voices and footsteps too

• By yonaguni

The Scammel Mansion Yardly PA..orginal built in 1790s or so added onto though the ages..the scammel family made porcelin...I used to post on the WeirdNJ site but they closed the fourms..with no explanation so now ill post here..i walked right into this place years ago but now they have built up mcmansions all around it..dont know how accesable it is..but its still there

ahh death

I began filimg my walkthoughs because it show better what my experience was...then i began to notice voices when i watched the video later...such as here.. a door shuts on its own...too..let me know what you think...i find the same ghost evidence inthe day light..no walking around in the dark for me...

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!