Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xclementx

Cheapest GoPro Ever !

Hey Everyone,

I just want to share with you my experience with a "SJ4000 Camera sport". I was thinking about taking a Gopro for filming but i was broke.

I just found this camera on Ebay. So i made quick searches about it... Not really convinced, but my trip came really fast. 50€ / 44 GBP.

1476951800-57.jpg - envoi d'image avec NoelShackIt looks like this. With so muuuch accessories, and a second battery !

I used in my last trip in Italy, and i'm pretty happy with that ! I recommand it ! This is not a promotion form, i was juste broke and i was looking for something cheap to film.

Previews, i can export some videos if you want :

1476952532-capture-d-ecran-2016-10-20-a-10-32-28.png - envoi d'image avec NoelShack 1476952543-capture-d-ecran-2016-10-20-a-10-30-47.png - envoi d'image avec NoelShack 1476952540-capture-d-ecran-2016-10-20-a-10-29-50.png - envoi d'image avec NoelShack 1476952594-capture-d-ecran-2016-10-20-a-10-29-13.png - envoi d'image avec NoelShack 1476952591-capture-d-ecran-2016-10-20-a-10-28-55.png - envoi d'image avec NoelShack

Pro :
- Lot of equipements, two batteries !
- Cheap camera for a good image quality.
- The screen behind the camera !!

Cons :
- Sometimes the camera reset to the defaut settings when you turn it off. So you got an ugly timestamp on it, and the camera is making weird sounds when you turn it off/on. Not so quiet.

- You need to use the camera to charge the batteries.

- Wifi would be awesome to have a preview on your phone. But it seems that the new version got it.

You can check it on EBAY !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By MrT
      I struggle to get a consistent quality/setting. Through the year you/I change settings for the conditions, so the end product is not in one constant quality. Been playing with some clips from 2015 and Gopro studio but with no real joy. Still worth wasting 2 minutes of your life I think! All clips were made with Gopro4.

Hope you enjoyed it anyway, have a safe 2016 guys and gals
    • By MrT
      On a bored rainy day I made this, more of a time-lapse man, but here you go. Waste 4 minutes of your life
      https://youtu.be/1-gYWoU4324
    • By hamtagger
      North Wales Hospital, Denbigh - March 2015
      So, I bought a GoPro a few weeks ago and took it out for a test drive recently around North Wales. I captured footage from various locations and i've thrown together a little clip with dodgy music from t'internet for you all to have a look at First time i've using the GoPro editing software and that coupled with a new computer which i don't know how to use, made me want to smash the place up on quite a few occasions over the last few nights. Apologies its 8 mins long but every time i trimmed the video it saved in a unknown location either on my mac or cyberspace. I captured a few Pano's from the top of the Silo thingies and they are shown below.
      Brace yourself for cheesy Urrrrbex vid...... And see if you can spot Session9 from the top

And the two iPhone Panoramics that i took in the video

I'll be posting on Youtube from now on so if you like (or need a good laugh at my expense) please subscribe
      Cheers for looking peeps, and any advice or tips on GoPro/video editing much appreciated

• By Row1
      Hi,
      A couple of weeks back we visited this location.
      It's quite large, as we walked around there for about 5 hours. And we didn't even see everything. But it's a really nice location. It looks like it's abandoned for 10 years, although it's only been abandoned since 2011.
      I had my Canon 500D with me, but also 2 GoPro's. So expect to see a movie in the right section on this forum .
      But here are some pictures i've made.

Sorry about the big selection, i already excluded a lot, and it was difficult
    • By Row1
      Hello,
      my name is Rowan, i'm 25 years old, and i live in Veldhoven (near Eindhoven) in The Netherlands.
      I've been urbexing for i think 5 years now, maybe 6. And i've visited a lot of locations, mostly in Belgium. Because here in Holland, if something's abandoned, most of the time they immediatly demolish it or put up security. And in Belgium, well, they don't. They just let it rot .
      But my Urbex experience is different than the most urbexers i think (Absolute NO disrespect to other urbexers, i respect their work). Because almost everytime we go, we go at night. And when we go at night, i don't take my DSLR with me, but i have also 2 GoPro's. And i film the whole urbex experience. So what you see in my movies, is the real exploring. And that's not always what you get from the photo's. Because in the photo's, you could have entered the room already twice or more, and then take the shot. But when we are exploring, you just see what we see, so you can see our real reactions. My GoPro is always mounted to my head with a headband.
      Enough talking here, let's post some examples.
      Urbexing Sanatorium Du Basil.

Urbexing Tree Mansion.

Urbexing Hotel Du Golf.

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!