Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andy

Italy Chiesa Gialla (visited 05/2016)

Built in the second half of the 18th century, abandoned for about 60 years now. 

The church is part of a manor house, which is also abandoned. 

bild01.jpg

bild02.jpg

bild03.jpg

bild04.jpg

bild05.jpg

bild06.jpg

Stunning roof work, it's held up nicely after 60 years empty! :) 

:comp: 

Thanks! :)  

About until last year, this place was quite unknown. And right next door are neighbors with a dog. I think these are also reasons why it's still well preserved.

Omg the first one is stunning !!! I did see some pics, but nothing like this. Really nice :thumb

Superb! Love that ceiling

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Andy
      The three-storey villa dates back to the 17th century and was expanded in the 18th and 19th centuries.
      Their owners changed repeatedly and the villa was damaged in the Second World War. It has been abandoned since the late 1950s.

• By Andy
      The school of a Catholic religious community was already founded in the 19th century. I don't know when it was closed, it was still in use in the 1960s.

Another set from a tour with a broken camera - therefore the pics are annoyingly in a very bad quality and not really sharp as well...
      I was absolutely pissed!
      (After that trip, I sold it and bought a new one.)

• By Andy
      Difficult, to find information about this place.
      It was built on the remains of an ancient church from the fifteenth century and was used as a convent of a spiritual brotherhood. I don't know when it was given up.

Unfortunately the image quality is terrible and as well the photos aren't really sharp (because my previous camera worked faulty at times on this tour). Very annoying.

• By NS Photos
      Hello, here another post with a military graveyard in Italy that i'd visited last Summer during my holidays  Here are a lot of tanks, perfect aligned, they looks pretty good, i don't know why they are parked here .... i think it's a shame when i think about the cost of one tank !!!! It was a little difficult to go there due the dense vegetation, but finally it was very impressive to see how much tanks here stayed.

More pics here NS Photos 
    • By Vief
      Such a beautiful abandoned villa in Italy. I couldn't believe my eyes when I entered this huge hallway with a stunning ceiling and painted walls.
      There is also a chapel, but we had to be very quiet, I didn't take a look, cause it was very noisy.

Probably you have seen this one before, but I couldn't choose wich one to show you 

Disclaimer

Oblvion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!