• Similar Content

• By Lament

A former ballhaus somewhere in the eastern of Germany. At the moment they are renovating the building and for a small amount of money you can get acces for taking photographs. 

• By Lament

Little house somewhere in Belgium. Seems there lived an 103 year old lady and after a fire on the upper floor she left the house. Her son still comes there every week to feed the cat.
    • By Dubbed Navigator
      Hello all from a longtime, somewhat rusty forum user.

Having moved to the Leicester area 18 months or so ago, the exploring itch has well and truly returned.

I needz derp.

Although there isn't a shortage of it in my area, I do have a shortage of explorers that I know. For someone that doesn't favor solo explores, this is a slight stumbling block.

So, whos about and up for wander?
    • By FarOutAdventure
      Hey All,

I recently took a trip to the middle of the California desert to see an old abandoned movie set.

While I was there I shot a video of the things that transpired.

Be sure to check it out. A link with more information on the site is in the description of the video.

I hope you enjoy,
      Anthony 

• By Controlled Chaos
      Our first attempt to enter this beautiful house went so bad that were spotted by a guy who lives in another house of the estate... the guy was wearing a cyclist outfit on lycra so the house started to be called by my "gang" as "The Lycra House". Obviously that, two weeks latter we retourn at 6:00 a.m. and spend more than an hour in pitch black waiting for the first rays. The morning was cloudy, the light a beautifull shit, the clock was tiking and we only had one hour to "work" untill our dear good cyclist returns (we calculated that that fashion victim wolub be out of bed very soon on a sunday). Result; bad light, few pictures, will to return on Spring. The third visit is always the best...