• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      Loved this place, apart from the pigeon poop (hence the name) masks needed !!!

cheers
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      hi
      Very quick smash and grab splore as I had an hour to kill this PM.
      The place was ravaged by fire at some point and not much is left, the tower was what i wanted but as you will see the staircase is long gone.
      Splored with Scattergun, good catching up mate, nothing like a "can you be here 15 mins" phone call

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      Been a while due to house move and a few other bits and bobs.
      Nice solo explore this afternoon, place is a mess but was good to get out with the camera again

Cheers
      THE BARON
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      had a great weekend of non stop exploring (between naps) with 2 great guys !!
      This was (I think) my favourite location of the entire trip, the level of decay and the ambiance of the place was exactly what I was after and boy did it deliver.
      No history for obvious reasons but enjoy
      Bit of 10-20mm and a bit of 60mm, could have spent all day in here but dam was it hot and other locations had us calling

yes ok my new tripod finally allowed me to do straight up shooting (cough cough http://redsnapperuk.com/camera-accessories/RSF-284M___RSH-61_Ball_Head.html)

Cheers
      The Baron
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      Another from the weekender in Belgium
      Another belting religious site, much to see and shoot, really got a thing for churches at the moment.

Cheers
      The Baron

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!