The_Raw

UK
New Scotland Yard, London - November 2016

Spot on photos mate, you really did see it all didnt you, i suppose you should have the amount of times you visited haha! Cheers for having me along man

Excellent stuff there mate, a little bit of everything :) 

Pic 16 is a loading/unloading pit - the person with the firearm will point it into the sand whilst carrying out the load/unload/make safe drill. It's only a safety measure in case they fuck up the drill and isnt intended to be shot into regularly :) 

:comp: 

Proper quality, ace all round. 

Edited by Conrad

Cracking set. Really great & interesting.

Inside looks cool enough but fck me that view is epic! Nice work mate 

Fantastic mate. The view from the top is awesome. Pic 33 says it all :thumb

On 24 February 2017 at 1:11 PM, Lara said:

Nicely done, flipping brilliant :) 

Cheers it is a banger of a view, and @Lara and hello stranger! :) 

Holy smokes, awesome work here! That is an amazing view!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lenston
      A chance message about access as i remembered someone getting caught in the grounds a little while ago. Couple of weeks later back in Wiltshire we managed to get in. Nice to see one of the lesser known mines in the area.

Some History (mrca)

Singleway Mine, is a small underground quarry probably as a result of the poor quality stone. The entrance had collapsed but was re-opened in 2009. A short vertical drop requiring a scramble down a boulder slope leads into a 3m high and 2m wide passage with passages branching off right and left to complexes of workings. The main passage continues straight ahead and terminates in a similar complex.

Pics 

Thanks for looking 
    • By Sectionate
      Swung through here on the way back from Wales and went straight up the tower.

History stolen from Wiki

• By Sectionate
      Visited at the start of our Wales trip back in May. Wanting to see this is what inspired the whole trip to be honest, it is probably one of the best things I have seen in a while, it looks untouched for decades.

It must have been a grim place to have ended up in.

• By stoozie
      Found this place through a friend fairly local to me. Someone is keeping an eye on it as in the times that I have been, things have been moved about and windows have been secured again.

More images here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/stuarthomas/albums/72157685181647026

• By urbexdevil
      An accidental find while picking up car parts, the tail end of a plane caught my attention which was a good enough excuse for a mooch for me.

Now it is debatable of abandoned or not as these are actually sitting at the entrance to an action park in Essex and the remains of the plane are sitting in what can only be described as a scrappie.
      However on closer inspection and checking over the action parks website, they are without a doubt abandoned or at least left by the action park owners to rust away.

Unfortunately the truck looks as though it was used as a “show piece” at some stage of its life with a fake missile poking out the side, more disappointingly the whole interior had been removed.

The tracked vehicles actually looked in better condition and what I could see through the dirty windows, the entire interiors were still intact. Downside is they were all locked.

History on them? Well, I guess what you see below is what you get! If anyone can name the vehicles, even better!

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!