Guest MoRoSe

Looking for people to go urbex with, st josephs for a start

Guest MoRoSe

Im based near Burnley an have transport, im looking at doing st josephs, ive scouted it out, i dont want to do it alone tho,  im after finding some oen who bene before maybe locally ? i have car so can het us to an from.. Im also up for like any other urbexing missions.. Non oof my mates really interested in it, and i aint really up for solo missions much. anyone ?

On 12/03/2017 at 7:45 PM, MoRoSe said:

Im based near Burnley an have transport, im looking at doing st josephs, ive scouted it out, i dont want to do it alone tho,  im after finding some oen who bene before maybe locally ? i have car so can het us to an from.. Im also up for like any other urbexing missions.. Non oof my mates really interested in it, and i aint really up for solo missions much. anyone ?

Im local to st joes and have been there quite a bit. It would be next to impossible to get in there in its current state without going equipped, which i do not condone or recommend. 

On 16/03/2017 at 0:18 AM, Vulex said:

Im local to st joes and have been there quite a bit. It would be next to impossible to get in there in its current state without going equipped, which i do not condone or recommend. 

Good call mate 

Guest MoRoSe
On 16/03/2017 at 0:18 AM, Vulex said:

Good Call ??  Dont Condone

sorry i not here for permission.. Ive been in twice this week on me own, Just would have liked some one with me to watch my back, as for needing to be equipped,  nope  nothing, me and the clothes i stand in and a camera and i hopped over main gate where a big hole in razor wire has been for time . place is pretty bashed in, but please lets not imagine that it was once ok to go in when it was easier accessed, trespass has always been trespassing, i respect the places I visit.  I find it quite condescending fo rpeople that have basically trespassed an area multiple times, to then tell others they dont condone them doing the same, and then for others to chyme in with  good call. Im looking for people to go urbex with,, not permission, not after 20 years lol . pretty sure others  dont condone urbex at all. anyway, does anyone actually wanna go urbexing ?

11 hours ago, MoRoSe said:

sorry i not here for permission.. Ive been in twice this week on me own, Just would have liked some one with me to watch my back, as for needing to be equipped,  nope  nothing, me and the clothes i stand in and a camera and i hopped over main gate where a big hole in razor wire has been for time . place is pretty bashed in, but please lets not imagine that it was once ok to go in when it was easier accessed, trespass has always been trespassing, i respect the places I visit.  I find it quite condescending fo rpeople that have basically trespassed an area multiple times, to then tell others they dont condone them doing the same, and then for others to chyme in with  good call. Im looking for people to go urbex with,, not permission, not after 20 years lol . pretty sure others  dont condone urbex at all. anyway, does anyone actually wanna go urbexing ?

He's not saying he doesn't condone trespassing, that's what this website is all about, after all! You have obviously found otherwise, but @Vulex was under the impression it would need either breaking into, or tools or other equipment would be needed to get in now - and it's that kind of approach that isn't condoned by the community. Well done for getting in and showing it can still be done, but there's no need to start having a go at well established members and moderators.

Im guessing you mean the Orphanage, I thought you meant the Seminary. My bad. Trespass to your hearts content, I do. I just wouldn't want you to get caught by the security at the seminary, tooled up. We're a community and we should look out for each other. 

And i would be more than willing to go to the orphanage with you. 

Guest MoRoSe
On 3/21/2017 at 1:31 PM, Vulex said:

Im guessing you mean the Orphanage, I thought you meant the Seminary. My bad. Trespass to your hearts content, I do. I just wouldn't want you to get caught by the security at the seminary, tooled up. We're a community and we should look out for each other. 

And i would be more than willing to go to the orphanage with you. 

ahh cool man, ye i heard the seminary is a no go,, im up for joe sthough ive emnt a lad local to me been in before up for it too, if you rup for it drop me a message mate and lets get it done,,  or im game for owt, im no tour bus looking mofo but im always up for joining others or  letting peeps come with us. :)