1490015207-860a4804070b8dd015c4e9897911b

This big complex closed down in 2006, with almost 3500 seats in 15 différents cinema room.

Now it's a 21,515 square meters ghost town. The building is in poor condition.

The business was managed by a Chinese billionaire.

But he had some troubles with the justice and has few years in jail.

Inside, the temperature was around 40 degrees.

And unfortunately the cops caught us, before we visited the whole area.

1490014373-mg-0313.jpg

1490014392-mg-0341.jpg

1490014384-mg-0344.jpg

1490014384-mg-0364.jpg

1490014391-mg-0371.jpg

1490014363-montaj.jpg

1490014502-mg-0362.jpg

A bit different that! I like the roof :) 

9 hours ago, hamtagger said:

A bit different that! I like the roof :) 

Thanks a lot ;) I had some great time here.

Ah man this is so cool, I always think Dawn of the Dead when I see an abandoned shopping mall :D 

:comp: 

Edit: Just realised this isn't a mall.....but it looks like one!

This place looks awesome, shame you didn't see all of it but you got some great photos. 

2 hours ago, The_Raw said:

Ah man this is so cool, I always think Dawn of the Dead when I see an abandoned shopping mall :D 

:comp: 

Edit: Just realised this isn't a mall.....but it looks like one!

Ahah ! I was thinking about Dead Rising game ! :cool:

1 hour ago, jones-y-gog said:

This place looks awesome, shame you didn't see all of it but you got some great photos. 

Thanks a lot ! The place was trashed, easy to acess.. So we felt a bit inconfortable. :eek:

On 21/03/2017 at 1:05 PM, xclementx said:

Ahah ! I was thinking about Dead Rising game ! :cool:

Thanks a lot ! The place was trashed, easy to acess.. So we felt a bit inconfortable. :eek:

Yeah I know what you mean, the more easy access the less relaxing! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SpiderMonkey
      This small hydroelectric power station originally powered the neighboring Crespi textiles factory that closed some time ago.
      Before we came here we were aware that the building was possibly alarmed, but determined to see the industrial deliciousness inside, we carried on. 

On our approach we were hiding in the woods, dodging dog walkers and cyclists, but it was SO worth it.. Even if I did only manage about 3 photos after setting of the alarm  
      Visited with @PROJ3CTM4YH3M, Kriegaffe9 and @AndyK!

Not a lot of information here I know.. But hopefully these will make up for it - 

• By Doug
      I just put this one together tonight.

It's 12 minutes long and is shot in drains (turns around to see auditorium doors swinging shut as last urbexer flees), but hopefully someone watching gets something out of it.

WARNING! It's probably not the greatest representation of urbex and it does contain some bum cheeks and some muffled crude language, but most of it is just people having a good time.

• By Abandoomed Diegooz
      Selection of Italian explore videos.. enjoy!

• By Mikeymutt
      My friend told me about this outdoor pool hidden in the woods and showed me a few pics.i just knew I had to see this.always one for something unusual and different.fast forward a few months and I was travelling back from my last trip to Scotland.i popped in on the way home.i took the stroll through the woods and there it was sunken below in the trees.it is in the grounds of a Manor House.i have no idea when it was built.but it's in a state now.the coloumns around the pool use to have statues on them.you can still see the original tiles and hand rails.it sits in a bit of a sun trap.the pool is filled with natural spring water.which has been been filtered off to feed the pool.the water still flows next to the pool.with holes in the concrete everywhere.i would say this pool was for the more well off.i fell in love with this place.the peace and tranquility was lovely.and can imagine it was grand in its hey day.
      The pool how it was in the sixties

How it looks now from above the water filter system.

Bathers steps from the changing rooms

The deep end steps 

Pool lights

I would guess this was the diving board frame 

• By darbians
      Shot a few years ago before all the vandalism. No edits just a walk around. Was such a lovely place then. I believe restoration work is now well ongoing. This is great to hear.

Thanks for looking I got plenty more films in the pipeline.

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!