Sign in to follow this  
Ninurta

Russia Abandoned part of the optical research institute.

Very nice videos. I especially like the initial scene of the first one, with the icy barbed wire.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ninurta

The ruins of coal mines on the slopes of Mount Schmidt and the settlement "Ugolny Ruchei" ( "Coal creek" - from russian) near Norilsk were abandoned in 70's, when mining became unprofitable.

• By Ninurta
      Alykel - former military town near Norilsk, Russia.

• By Tinnitus Doll
      Hi mates!
      I wasn't there for a long time. The beginniing of 2016 was really rich with explorations. And one of the places was a working magnesite mine in Chelyabinsk region.

I was there two times but this time we managed to reach the lowest horizont on minus 320 meters.

I had no tripod and my camera became misted so pics are not very good.

Transport descent.

Tubs without any railmotor car.

Abandoned part is full of water. On the right you can see a tube from which a lot of splashes release.

So that's all thanks for looking and have great time!

• By Tinnitus Doll

Hi!
      This is one of our air raid shelters, it's situated under the city center and has modern filling in it.

That's all, have nice trips!

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!