TrevBish.co.uk

France
Hospital Plaza - France - April 2017

A seminary in France that was later used as a medical centre and with a beautiful chapel! I think it closed within the past decade. 

IMG_0092-HDR_zpsqztep5bx.jpg

IMG_0105-HDR_zps2urbjgoh.jpg

IMG_0112_zpsvac92i8l.jpg

IMG_0159-HDR_zps6xcgb88f.jpg

IMG_0169-HDR_zpsqmfycigu.jpg

IMG_0165_zpsyxwzolbv.jpg

IMG_0151-HDR_zpsqlgnqsbt.jpg

IMG_0145-HDR_zpshxongjnt.jpg

IMG_0130_zpsc8g9ii3x.jpg

IMG_0122-HDR_zpsb75wqqn8.jpg

IMG_0118_zpsrfrd5hda.jpg

IMG_0137-HDR_zpsbtqxxfq6.jpg

IMG_0115-HDR_zpsjq5a5b0r.jpg

IMG_0113_zpstkfhdgte.jpg

IMG_0095-HDR_zpsviq4jndk.jpg

Thanks for looking!

The church looks very nice, but also very clean. I like more the rooms with the peeled paint and wallpapers, as well as the corridor with the light that passes through the windows on the floor.

Cor blimey that's another stunner mate, some proper decent stuff in France :thumb 

:comp: 

Wow! Nice place and super nicely captured!!

Stunning shots mate! :cool2:

Looks amazing in that main bit and the pics are stunning :thumb 

That's lovely! I like all of those little rooms, gives a real perspective of it's true size :) 

Beautiful, like this :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      Loved this place, apart from the pigeon poop (hence the name) masks needed !!!

cheers
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      hi
      Very quick smash and grab splore as I had an hour to kill this PM.
      The place was ravaged by fire at some point and not much is left, the tower was what i wanted but as you will see the staircase is long gone.
      Splored with Scattergun, good catching up mate, nothing like a "can you be here 15 mins" phone call

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      First part here http://www.oblivionstate.com/forum/showthread.php/5527-Scottish-Hospital-June-2013
      I had too many shots to not post a second helping

Cheers
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      This was a brilliant explore, 5 guys from down south came up and I had a great day playing
      Saying nothing about this location except its huge !! 6 hours and there was still more
      On with the pics

Ok, this is when we found approx 500-1000 medical cards in a basement, I`m only posting one pic, I personally found it fascinating to read them

Cheers
      THE BARON
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      Following on from Stussys report the other week, heres my take on the place.
      It was getting late after a long day and to be honest I wanted the fire engine and that was about it, however, the place has a bit of charm about it, and I we caught it as the sun was going down so the light turned out nice in some shots.

next 2 taken 30 mins apart, shows what difference the light can do

I`ve only 2 more reports to put up from Belgium then I`m done you`ll be glad to hear........... until I go back in November
      Cheers
      The Baron

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!