Sign in to follow this  
urbexpm

News on Sabre house and a tidbit on Lullaby cottage

Hi guys, a friend of mine went up to Sabre/the Animal house a couple of weeks ago on my recommendation and it is now boarded up apparently. There's also a police sign stating the 'owner is in a care home', I haven't seen it myself but may pop up sometime this week or at the weekend to have a look and take a couple of pics as it's only 20 mins away. He also said there was a red car taking great interest in him as he was wandering around the garden! It went past a number of times. 

I went up to Lullaby house about the same time, all is good there but some idiot has removed the pram, it's nowhere in or outside the house. Why can't people leave things alone?! As a consolation I did find the nearby cave with the 200 year old graffiti in it. Still miffed about the pram  though. 

I popped over tonight after finishing work, back door is now boarded up completely with the following notice on front and back door. And there is indeed a camera trap up a tree near the back door so no doubt another inside. I'm glad in a way, I would hate to see it get trashed like others I have seen. The red car seems to belong to the home owner at the top of the hill.

33758339434_f1979d0245_b.jpg

Thanks for the update on both of these @urbexpm and useful to know :thumb

Sadly it pretty much sums up the way 'the scene' works.  

Sabre cottage got a lot of attention for a while and tbh I know what you mean - it wouldn't have been a surprise if the same kind of imbecile who took the pram would have taken some stuffed animals...