• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AndyK!
      If you have recently joined the forum.... Welcome!
      It's always nice for new member to say hello.
      We don't need an autobiography, just a hi and where you're from will be enough.
      Please take a look at the guides in out technical help section before posting your first report
      You can upload your images directly to the forum too! Just drag your files in,
      or click the "choose files" link below the edit box.
      Thanks for joining!
    • By silobass
      Long time lurker, first post!

I've always been fascinated by Urbanex photography but despite this I've never done any.  We had a talk at our camera club in Bracknell Monday just gone and I've been inspired to finally go and do some.  I'm not sure what there is around me that I can start with but once the snow dies down I'll go and have a look around and see what's about
      Anyway, hope to follow up with another post containing photos in the not to distant future!
    • By LetVan
      Hi just joined thought I’d say hi
    • By Admin
      Hello The Urban Collective,
      Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      The Urban Collective joined on the 02/11/2018.
      View Member
    • By xtrmhiker
      Longtime urban explorer (43 years so far) currently residing in South Florida where there is absolutely nothing of interest but I was lucky enough to spend 38 years in the Northeast where there are/were numerous Kirkbride Design Asylums, abandoned subway stops, hospitals, cemeteries, etc and 5 years in the United Kingdom where there are everything and anything of interest.