radkooo

Slovakia Cinematic Urbex - hoping for a change

hallo, this video is about abandoned swimming pool in Slovakia. It is my first (but not last - soon there will be more) so I hope you like it.

Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The_Raw
      This former school swimming pool was built in 1904 and abandoned in 1997. I happened upon it randomly and had a hunch that there might be a swimming pool inside but didn't expect much given the state of the exterior. Well, it turned out to be pretty decent inside. Clearly nobody has been inside here for a very long time. The pigeons have set up shop and went absolutely bonkers when they saw me. They've really done a number on the place, or should I say a number two? It's pretty minging to be honest but at least there's no shitty graffiti or vandalism. This was a night visit so I had to light paint all my shots. I didn't do too badly considering but it would be cool to see it in daylight. Hopefully someone else will have a look soon.

This long curtain covered spectator seating for some reason

The floor up here was well dodgy, you can just about see some holes on the left of shot

Cheers for looking

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges 1st ever photographic report - may 2018

Smudges has been known by numerous other names over the years from The Crofters Arms Hotel to McGees to Moghuls Palace but has always retained it's charm and character.
      A true time capsule rotting away in the heart of Bolton. Featuring some stunning hand-carved bars and one of two of this type of revolving doors that exist the other located in a grand hotel in London.

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

Thank you for checking out my pics guys!

Clarky

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges A.K.A The Crofters Arms Hotel and McGees first ever video report May 2018

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By Admin
      Hello JohnUrbex,
      Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      JohnUrbex joined on the 05/14/2018.
      View Member
    • By Doug
      Not the greatest photos ever, but yeah... mine are the after shots (shown first) and the before shots (shown after) are 25 years old and not mine.
      I hope that all makes sense