yonaguni

USA Immani Church, Trenton, New Jersey - 2016

-411900479ecf6892_zps9cx7maa4.jpg~origin

This was  the first presbyterian church of trenton nj built in 1870 but in its last incarnation it was the imanni church ..before it became abandoned

IMG_8099_zpsczfvl1k9.jpg~original

IMG_8097_zpsy5bjd4i3.jpg~original

IMG_5981_zpsmy2zviho.jpg~original

some of the stained glass are tiffany stain glass

IMG_5965_zpstdrobhnc.jpg~original

I think thats a red rosewood steinway..fully restored its worth about 30,000$

IMG_5964_zpsdillid8n.jpg~original

IMG_5952_zpssqama0cd.jpg~originalIMG_5907_zpsuni2oxjz.jpg~originalIMG_5905_zps1gr0ipje.jpg~originalIMG_5904_zps1ilprtl7.jpg~originalIMG_5896_zpsxqfbgy8q.jpg~originalIMG_5826_zpsipmhc1hj.jpg~originalIMG_5821_zps8ylpe3rh.jpg~original

IMG_5818_zpsoivodr5m.jpg~original

IMG_5817_zps4alcrffo.jpg~original

IMG_5816_zpsxkbup3he.jpg~original94fd8b19-62c7-46dc-89ee-42ebf599c0cb_zps

IMG_5975_zpsmb8kbdxd.jpg~original

it had its own theater

IMG_5974_zpsh6rzfvcn.jpg~originalIMG_5937_zpsna75kuqv.jpg~original

this was on odd find in the basement a walkway..to me this looks like graves were buried here..but no records could be found

IMG_5936_zpsmpfgu9om.jpg~originalIMG_5935_zpskswwxkis.jpg~original

IMG_5931_zpsy05m1qpt.jpg~original

IMG_5926_zps7py6i6dx.jpg~originalIMG_5909_zpsafczqcbr.jpg~originalIMG_5892_zps8kdmazbu.jpg~original

it had a baskerball court

IMG_5883_zpscyjiqwdn.jpg~original

And ktichen

IMG_5881_zpsb0p1tlz5.jpg~original

IMG_5862_zpsggqv8qk9.jpg~original

IMG_5851_zpskvd4drvc.jpg~original

IMG_5843_zpslrwlmvk1.jpg~originalIMG_5832_zpsz8katvcf.jpg~original

My Video walkthough..this was an awsome place in  very bad neighborhood...got some ghost voices and footsteps too

Nice place. Unfortunately, some photos aren't sharp. I especially like the piano with the withered leaves.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By peanutbutter_crackers
      I've visited this former state hospital site a few times and over the last few years they've torn down a few buildings and unfortunately before I was able to make my first visit the morgue and lab were two of those :(. I wished I'd gotten to see them but alas...I did not. Here are a few photos from various trips. I didn't take great photos when I first started exploring and my editing sucked! Most of the buildings are rather boring and not much was left inside. One of the areas of this complex was/is a bowling alley which for years was flooded and no one was able to photograph it. However when they were preparing a building beside it to be demoed the water was removed from it. It's completely dark there so no available light except by light painting which I detest   

This building above they removed the cupolas for what reason I don't know and they are sitting behind fence at the building in the background

This building was demoed 2016.

• By yonaguni

The Congoleum factory in hamilton nj or as its used too look..its rubble now

The statues are from the nearby grounds for sculpture..

I wasent the 1st person in to explore

parts of it were in ptich dark...

ghost of the past

i guess this help factory workers dream of better days

this area was filled with odd sounds ghostly sounds

other buildings were well on their way out

last cup

This place was very haunted voices everywhere..banging and footsteps.. My name gets called..my departed brothers name is called.....i wonder where those ghost are now

the site was massive staium sized but its all gone

• By bmxer7777
      Hey Everyone! Welcome to my very first Urbex..! My group and I went to these houses south of Atlanta that have been abandoned for a few years now. Unfortunately, they are going to be torn down soon, so anyone who may want to visit them, DM me ASAP! Anyway, The first house we went to was just empty and peaceful. The second house, not so much... We found graffiti telling us to leave; we should have listened. We stepped into the garage of the house and saw blood on the floor, and drag marks leading to the attic. Not wanting to see a dead body, we left. We're planning on going back to the attic soon in daylight. The third house was almost worse. We found some evidence that a serious crime may have happened there, as well as a swastika and a Confederate flag. We left without exploring too much of that house. On our way out, one of my friends looked back at the top floor of the house and saw someone in the window. We left quickly. I hope you guys like the pictures, some of them may be NSFW, the swastika. Otherwise, have a great day everyone! Be safe!
      Link to Google Drive with all pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/12y4aEjooNREuzS5ZMrjztkwrx2gIiinc

• By bmxer7777
      First Post Guys! Anyways, my group of friends and I found an abandoned Gas Station south of Atlanta. Apparently, the gas station went bankrupt due to the county screwing them over. A new highway system was out in, and the road to the gas station was relocated, so in order to get to the station, one would have to travel a good 5 minutes out of their way. Not worth it. So the station closed down and now it looks like this. May go back to take more pictures soon, stay posted. Have a great day guys, and be safe!

• By masodo
      HISTORY

wiki text: Riverside Amusement Park was an amusement park in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA from 1903 to 1970. Originating as a joint venture between engineer/amusement park developer Frederick Ingersoll and Indianapolis businessmen J. Clyde Power, Albert Lieber, and Bert Fiebleman and Emmett Johnson, the park was built by Ingersoll's Pittsburgh Construction Company adjacent to Riverside City Park at West 30th Street between White River and the Central Canal in the Riverside subdivision of Indianapolis.

The decade of the 1960s was not a kind one for Riverside Amusement Park, which was losing attendance for the first time since the end of World War II. By the time John Coleman lifted the "whites only" policy (in response to a series of protests organized by the NAACP Youth Council in 1963), the park was losing $30,000 a year.

Increased cost of insurance, maintenance, and new rides, coupled with increased competition from the emerging theme parks, were cited by Coleman as the park closed for the last time at the end of the 1970 season. All the rides were sold or demolished by 1978.

The land lay undisturbed for more than two decades, until the construction of the River's Edge subdivision in the early 2000s.

===========================================================================================================================================

STORY
      In 1979 my buddies and I heard that they were getting ready to bulldoze the site of the long defunct Riverside Amusement Park in Indianapolis so we decided to drive by to get a final look. When we got there we were amazed to find easy access to the grounds. With my trusty Practica LLC at hand we ventured within and explored for several minutes until we came to the stark realization that this neglected plot of land had become the home to countless wild dogs. Picking up debris for clubs we beat a hasty retreat (pausing of course for a commemorative selfie.)

The pictures were taken on 35mm slide film...  Back in 2005 I came across the slides and crapily scanned them using a junky flat-bed scanner and used those images to create the Animated GIF below to send cross country via email to one of the krew.

If there is a prize for worst images on OS these would surely take it - but even in this 'State' they trigger memories of that adventure; so in that they are still doing their job...

Impressionists Views of Riverside Amusement Park (circa 1979)

I opened this GIF and extracted the individual images and tried to enhance them to some degree.
      I then repackaged thumbnails of these into a fresh GIF that is marginally more effective than the original.
      (shown at end of report)

Ticket Booth

Shoot 25¢

From Inside Ring-Toss

Main Attraction

The Weed-lined Path

Wheee!

Domed (Doomed) Skating Rink

Three scared cats in a dog park! (that's me on the right rockin' the Frampton 'do)

Take Two

If I ever come across the original transparencies again I will have to get some proper enlargements made.