yonaguni

USA Immani Church, Trenton, New Jersey - 2016

-411900479ecf6892_zps9cx7maa4.jpg~origin

This was  the first presbyterian church of trenton nj built in 1870 but in its last incarnation it was the imanni church ..before it became abandoned

IMG_8099_zpsczfvl1k9.jpg~original

IMG_8097_zpsy5bjd4i3.jpg~original

IMG_5981_zpsmy2zviho.jpg~original

some of the stained glass are tiffany stain glass

IMG_5965_zpstdrobhnc.jpg~original

I think thats a red rosewood steinway..fully restored its worth about 30,000$

IMG_5964_zpsdillid8n.jpg~original

IMG_5952_zpssqama0cd.jpg~originalIMG_5907_zpsuni2oxjz.jpg~originalIMG_5905_zps1gr0ipje.jpg~originalIMG_5904_zps1ilprtl7.jpg~originalIMG_5896_zpsxqfbgy8q.jpg~originalIMG_5826_zpsipmhc1hj.jpg~originalIMG_5821_zps8ylpe3rh.jpg~original

IMG_5818_zpsoivodr5m.jpg~original

IMG_5817_zps4alcrffo.jpg~original

IMG_5816_zpsxkbup3he.jpg~original94fd8b19-62c7-46dc-89ee-42ebf599c0cb_zps

IMG_5975_zpsmb8kbdxd.jpg~original

it had its own theater

IMG_5974_zpsh6rzfvcn.jpg~originalIMG_5937_zpsna75kuqv.jpg~original

this was on odd find in the basement a walkway..to me this looks like graves were buried here..but no records could be found

IMG_5936_zpsmpfgu9om.jpg~originalIMG_5935_zpskswwxkis.jpg~original

IMG_5931_zpsy05m1qpt.jpg~original

IMG_5926_zps7py6i6dx.jpg~originalIMG_5909_zpsafczqcbr.jpg~originalIMG_5892_zps8kdmazbu.jpg~original

it had a baskerball court

IMG_5883_zpscyjiqwdn.jpg~original

And ktichen

IMG_5881_zpsb0p1tlz5.jpg~original

IMG_5862_zpsggqv8qk9.jpg~original

IMG_5851_zpskvd4drvc.jpg~original

IMG_5843_zpslrwlmvk1.jpg~originalIMG_5832_zpsz8katvcf.jpg~original

My Video walkthough..this was an awsome place in  very bad neighborhood...got some ghost voices and footsteps too

Nice report - you covered the place well. Liking the stained glass window shots. :thumb

Nice place. Unfortunately, some photos aren't sharp. I especially like the piano with the withered leaves.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 8ReDRuM
      Here is a local farm house that is right down the road from where I live. Sorry the pictures are small I took the before I got a real camera. I will be going back soon and taking new pictures. After the pictures check out a music video by the band Nathaniel White and a Link so you can see how the got there name and some info behind the house you see standing along RT17 in Goshen NY.

Video
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-sOaU2W-M
      History and behind the name.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_White
    • By 8ReDRuM

• By 8ReDRuM

• By 8ReDRuM
      Construction began in 1911 but completion of the original design did not occur until the early 1930s. The institution was planned as a "farm colony," whereby patients were put to work raising animals and growing food. Superintendent Charles S. Little told the New York Times: "In order to make this plan a success, it is necessary to begin to train the feeble minded when they are children. The feeble minded, if taken at an early age can be trained to do things better than if the education of which they are capable is postponed until the less pliable years." The site was named for William Pryor Letchworth, who served on the New York State Board of Charities from 1873 to 1896. Letchworth Village was one of the largest and most progressive facilities for the mentally retarded in the United States. Situated on 2000 acres of farmland with the Towns of Haverstraw and Stony Point. It was designed as a self-supporting community comprised of 130 field stone buildings.
      The facility closed on March 31, 1996, but administrative offices remained open until 2002.

• By 8ReDRuM

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!