Ninurta

Other Full-size engineering mock-up of "Energia" rocket.

Baikonur cosmodrome. Kazakhstan.

a7LfYbd_oiE.jpg

qP_8c73edOg.jpg

9kllBJjQhTk.jpg

-pztbGStMtk.jpg

6mcaBe-1Mdw.jpg

bRONAiaQDIs.jpg

pR6u5u5CKBg.jpg

m8Gwapg2xcA.jpg

E8KnHZ72mgk.jpg

4neDRYy-WtQ.jpg

Edited by Ninurta
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By anthrax
      This is inside of a factory that was once used for producing the somewhat famous Pandur-Tanks. 
      This area of the factory closed sometime in 2015/16, with first signs showing as early as 2010. At first the company decided to restructure by stopping production and only using the plant at this location for tank maintenance, service and repair. When this decision was finalized about 60% of employees were dismissed. Reasoning - there wasn't enough demand for new vehicles. In late 2016 the police was called to a so called "illegal rave" that was held in one of the former production halls. Tens of thousands of euros in equipment were left behind.

full story
      50+ pics

DSC_5646 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6939 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_5665 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_5724 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_5739 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6707 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6743_1 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6812 by anthrax, auf Flickr

• By anthrax
      Disclaimer: Some of the images displayed in my album contain anti semitic graffiti. I'm not promoting anti semitism here but am only showcasing what's inside this bunker. 

Today's post is about the exploration of a World War II bunker, that has  been abandoned since approximately 1955, when Austria signed the Declaration of Neutrality. Construction began during the war but because of the siege of the Red Army, the bunker was never finished.
      Nowadays, most of the former exits have been walled off with only one proper entry and exit remaining. Rescuing people trapped in certain areas of the facility would be close to impossible, due to some entrances being filled with stones and mud.

You imagine bunkers like concrete mazes and even though it looked like one, it was hard to get lost. It was very easy to navigate around even though the tunnels measure about 700m (0.45 miles) in total. Initially, there were around 5 to 7 entrances throughout the whole structure which made it impossible to get lost.

DSC_5054 by anthrax, auf Flickr
      DSC_5090 by anthrax, auf Flickr
      DSC_6369 by anthrax, auf Flickr

If anyone is interested in more, the full album of photos can be found here and my post about the structure here. 

• By anthrax
      Hello folks!

I recently visited an abandoned military barrack which was used by Pioneers for almost a hundred years. The area is abandoned for a few years now, 2015 the buildings were used for accommodation for refugees. Since somewhere around then, the place sits empty. There are already plans on how the area is going to be used once they tore down the remains of the barracks. A new district housing around 2500 people, a school campus and a kindergarten amongst other things will be built here. All that a car-free zone. Can't say I'm too bummed about that, sounds like it could be a sick project! 

DSC_6512 by anthrax, auf Flickr
      DSC_6494 by anthrax, auf Flickr
      DSC_6478 by anthrax, auf Flickr

If I could excite you for more, check out the full album here or my post about it here. 
    • By Doug
      Not the greatest photos ever, but yeah... mine are the after shots (shown first) and the before shots (shown after) are 25 years old and not mine.
      I hope that all makes sense

• By Riding Japan
      Urban exploration in Japan is called Haikyo which is also the word "ruin" as far as i know.

I ve made a few videos and i d like to share them here.

please have a look and tell me what u think.

PS: why is there no flag tag thingy for japan xD