17smitha

USA Need Places to explore

I am looking for anywhere to explore near the Akron Ohio area. The places need to have access points already created since we do not want to be breaking and entering. We are relatively new, but have gone to a few places such as the Akron Rubber Bowl (which is easy to get into, but has been vandalized heavily) please help me out, if you need contact info, here is an email address. assmitty97@gmail.com

• Like 1

Hi there, i see you are new to the forum, i would suggest maybe adding a few reports of places you have been before asking for sites to explore, its really the only way people will know what you are about, look forward to seeing some content from yourself :thumb

On 03/11/2017 at 12:36 AM, Rob Adventures said:

Hello! I am also new and from Columbus Ohio, I started urbex about a month ago.

Always interesting to see stuff from over there, stick what you have up 😀

I am not from ohio but I am not far. I am from PA. not sure how far you are willing to travel but I have many places on the east coast!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bmxer7777
      Hey Everyone! Welcome to my very first Urbex..! My group and I went to these houses south of Atlanta that have been abandoned for a few years now. Unfortunately, they are going to be torn down soon, so anyone who may want to visit them, DM me ASAP! Anyway, The first house we went to was just empty and peaceful. The second house, not so much... We found graffiti telling us to leave; we should have listened. We stepped into the garage of the house and saw blood on the floor, and drag marks leading to the attic. Not wanting to see a dead body, we left. We're planning on going back to the attic soon in daylight. The third house was almost worse. We found some evidence that a serious crime may have happened there, as well as a swastika and a Confederate flag. We left without exploring too much of that house. On our way out, one of my friends looked back at the top floor of the house and saw someone in the window. We left quickly. I hope you guys like the pictures, some of them may be NSFW, the swastika. Otherwise, have a great day everyone! Be safe!
      Link to Google Drive with all pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/12y4aEjooNREuzS5ZMrjztkwrx2gIiinc

• By bmxer7777
      First Post Guys! Anyways, my group of friends and I found an abandoned Gas Station south of Atlanta. Apparently, the gas station went bankrupt due to the county screwing them over. A new highway system was out in, and the road to the gas station was relocated, so in order to get to the station, one would have to travel a good 5 minutes out of their way. Not worth it. So the station closed down and now it looks like this. May go back to take more pictures soon, stay posted. Have a great day guys, and be safe!

• By meepers
      It's been months sense I got out and explored an abandoned location.  There wasn't much left here, but it still felt great to be back on that horse again. 

• By Stumann73
      This is my first splore so please go easy. Any advice is more than welcome.R B Harrison's Shipyard. Its in NE England Based On The River Tyne.A shipyard was set up in Bill Quay around 1820. This was taken over by RB Harrison in the mid-century and the yard became a repair facility. It continued in this role until the 1980s

Many Thanks For Taking The Time to look at my very 1st splore.
    • By Temple
      Easter Weekend - myself, Silverainbow, HitGirl, Rich, Harry, Greg and Kevin.
      The freezing temperatures, bitter wind and snow would not ruin a great day exploring Dover. These various sites have been done inside out by so many people, so I won't bore you with the history of them all, but their histories can all be easily found online.
      We began the day early with Z Rocket at St Margaret's, complete with it's own Labrador guard dog. It was extremely dry down here, but a good start to the day. Moving on to North Entrance, the roof vent had been cleared of crap, creating a lovely bright light down into the tunnel. HitGirl had to be talked through the spiders in the tunnels between the water tanks here, but she braved it well. It was then time to head to Hospital Postern, a staircase, where a few artistic shots were taken with tea lights and wire wool. The climb back from here was slippery, and the polystyrene-like snow didn't help! A quick break for lunch, where Harry got well acquainted with a local pensioner, before heading to South Casemates. A nice explore, despite the graffiti, with lovely lighting. It was then time for... the pipe. A long, very small chalk cave system including an 8ft long, 40cm diameter porcelain pipe, which involved knee bashing, mound climbing, dust inhaling, body squashing, cramped crawling and a lot of laughs. North Casemates had suffered a lot less vandalism and damage, so the rooms were well worth the crawl. On the way back, I got one arm stuck down by my side, with no room to move it in front of me, meaning I had to crawl through with only one arm ahead of me, shortly followed by HitGirl almost losing her trousers. Leaving Casemates, a quick group shot was taken, before finally heading to the Grand Shaft and then to the train station for the ride home. Thanks to those that made it a great day, such a good bunch of people!
      Only a few assorted photos of the places we visited, as I only have a point and shoot. Nonetheless, one or two okay shots. Enjoy!
      1. Z Rocket

2. Lovely gates at Hospital Postern (excuse the flash)

3. Striking graffiti and rubbel at South Casemates

4. View out from South Casemates

5. North Casemates

6. Icicles at North Casemates

7. Huge concrete block backfill at North Casemates

8. View behind of HitGirl and Kevin emerging from the pipe into the chalk cave tunnels

9. View in front of the cramped tunnels (apologise again for the flash, no time to light paint)

10. Looking up at Grand Shaft

11.Lovely Dover sunset

12. Group shot