Stussy

Italy Manicomio Di Quarto - April 16

During a Italian trip waaaay back in 2016, I visited this rather lovely Manicomio in the heart of a seaside Italian City, it was impressive to say the least.  Huge stairs, huge windows, high ceilings, but sadly rather empty, but I enjoyed it enough to go back this year with Baroness Von DerpBangers.

26572227664_2771504b75_z.jpg

27145024556_bdc4c8264a_z.jpg

27082935862_e3510a9b5c_z.jpg

26903692120_c0cb36135c_z.jpg

27178072655_8efb4283a3_z.jpg

26903698160_dc588ff3ef_z.jpg

26903700210_4c461436a7_z.jpg

27109585421_7ec75218e5_z.jpg

27109586011_88edf771d6_z.jpg

27145065416_814b2955ab_z.jpg

26573636623_e06794fa1b_z.jpg

27109605851_409f41ea80_z.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

• Like 4

Thanks guys, appreciate it, took a longer break than I expected, a lot of shitty reports to come hahah!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hooismans
      This is the old Fiat Trattori (tractor) factory, this factory was build in the 1960s and was abandoned in 1993 after Fiat bought the American company New Holland.
      Today the plant is in quite bad shape. There are no plans of reconverting the place.

[/url]
      This was the Design centre and the administration building.
      [/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

Thanks for looking!
    • By Faith Roswell
      Hiya!

My name is Faith- I have a website/blog for my adventures around the world. Lots of urbex, Mad Max/postapocalyptic festivals like Wasteland Weekend, ghost towns, legends etc. I'm based in England but travel all over the place and I'm always looking to team up with fellow explorers.

www.lifeoutthere.co.uk

• By peanutbutter_crackers
      I've visited this former state hospital site a few times and over the last few years they've torn down a few buildings and unfortunately before I was able to make my first visit the morgue and lab were two of those :(. I wished I'd gotten to see them but alas...I did not. Here are a few photos from various trips. I didn't take great photos when I first started exploring and my editing sucked! Most of the buildings are rather boring and not much was left inside. One of the areas of this complex was/is a bowling alley which for years was flooded and no one was able to photograph it. However when they were preparing a building beside it to be demoed the water was removed from it. It's completely dark there so no available light except by light painting which I detest   

This building above they removed the cupolas for what reason I don't know and they are sitting behind fence at the building in the background

This building was demoed 2016.

• By GREGUL1979
      The hospital was closed less than three years ago. The facility has functioned, among others orthopedics and traumatology, rheumatology, pulmonology and surgery. The total area of the facility is about 2.38 ha. As of today, little souvenirs remain in the middle. The only thing left was the lamps in the operating rooms and some glass equipment somewhere in the attic. Despite everything, the hospital has an amazing atmosphere ... until you want to walk the long corridors. The hospital is not haunted, it has no ghosts ... it is guarded ... motion detectors, cameras and a dog make the entrance into the wild border with a miracle. Thanks to this the building is in very good condition ....
      (Sorry, translator)

• By Britain's Decays

We visited St John's Hospital in Lincolnshire on Sunday, here is our video. Although we were told the security at the hospital was extremely tight we didn't actually come across any security at all! They must have been having a day off lol.