• Similar Content

• By UrbanLurking
      Glen Parva was constructed on the site of the former Glen Parva Barracks in the early 1970s as a borstal and has always held young offenders. Since its opening in 1974 the establishment has seen considerable expansion and change and now serves a catchment area of over 100 courts, holding a mixture of sentenced, unsentenced, and remand prisoners.
      In 1997, Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Prisons walked out of an inspection at Glen Parva because conditions were so bad. After a subsequent inspection a year later, the report stated that there was "hope for the future" for the prison but added that a lot of work still needed to be done, and recommended that some staff should be moved because of their attitude towards inmates.

Our  Explore: 
      Late night mission to this place made the entry a slight more easy then in the daylight, secca made this explore a lot more challenging haha! but a shame it had to be in the dark and access to most of the rooms made me see only a slight percentage of this place.  but i seen what i wanted to thankfully! And cheers to the lot that helped! 

Enjoy the pics the few of them the rest are for the  archives 

• By Ninja Kitten
      Are we all done for posting our favourite photos on the thread " WE NEED YOUR PHOTOS "??
      If so i suggest you all take a peek at the photos posted on there and choose what you like best and post below...only choose one..and il get to work on it... cheers guys and gals!!
    • By Himeiji
      Hi everyone!

I'm looking for people to visit locations together, somewhere in Belgium, NL, Luxembourg, France, or nearby)
      I'm rather experienced with urbex, but I don't really like doing it alone and it's hard to find people who also understand what they're doing at locations.
      I'm mostly interested in metro/underground stuff and roofs. Soon I'm planning to search for some roofs in Brussels and Amsterdam, and check out local metro. 
      If you'd like to join me - let me know!
    • By PowerSurge
      Yes Im a geek, with nothing better to do in the late hours of a Wednesday night.
      If there is anybody out there who like to do light painting then I found a good application on the iPhone App store. It cost around £1.19 and gives you various light settings. The app is funnily enough called Light Painting . Saves you having to carry loads of coloured gels/torches

I took these test shots at ISO400 at F8 and approx 10 to 15 secs exposure
      Light array setting

Rainbow setting

Dynamic Spot Setting

Yes I know it's sad. I do love my iPhone a bit to much
    • By Gangeox
      Right people, it's back to school for you lot! luckily for the guy's it's a girls school!!
      The school was designed by J. M. Bottomley and G. T. Wellburn of Leeds and built in 1910. It was built in an Edwardian Baroque style, in an English cross bond utilising red brick and with white faience dressings.
      In 1971 the school amalgamated with Doncaster Grammar School and was renamed Hall Cross Comprehensive. The building here is the Waterdale location.