• Similar Content

• By JohnAgnelo
      This mansion was the home of a local noble family that built it in the end of the XVIII Century, the house was renovated around the time of the First World War and is now abandoned for around 20 years. There where some homeless people living in a section of the house some time ago but their gone now.
      I could not find more information on the property but i plan to come back for a more complete exploration and to take more Photos.

This is the Front Facade, there is coat of Arms but i could'nt reach closer to this Facade.

There was a beautiful chapell inside the House but both the cealing and the floor are collapsing.

Some of the furniture is still on the house along with multiple photos and documents.

In the back we can see the real size of the house.

It as a wonderfull view of the city and it's river.

It as wonderfull rooms with carved fireplaces but i didnt had the time to explore the entire house. 

Some photos and paintings and books in the Main Bedroom.

I will come back to take better photos and will publish them in a new topic.

• By Wevsky
      This was day one of our tour de la derp..
      Fascinating place and many rooms full of allsorts including the basement level with the bits everyone wants to see..
      Visited with sx-riffraff ,Crazy fool and spaceinvader who was having 40 winks back atthe car
      The horror labs is situated in a now mainly converted area so making access not as straightforward as youd like ,but access was gained none the less

The light in here as many of you know or have gathered isnt great due to the small window at end of the room so its a bitch to get right

Thanks for looking and no doubt i'll have a few more up during the day
    • By yonaguni
      this house always gave me the creeps as i drove by..then i noticed it was abadoned...I asked around and found out A Mrs Coffee live there..known as the town meanie..she had a hard life..her only son was killed in a car accident..her husband committed sucide..she had a daughter but noone knew anything about her...

The basement held the sad reminders..a buys and girls bike for children long gone...

the old lady had started hoarding...

the house was unlivable who knows how she got around

books were everywhere

several rooms were so pack all i could do was poke my camera in the door

that painting came home with me..

this was the master bedroom..it was impassable

i think the old lady slept in the bathtub

now to the really creepy room...judging by the art it looks like late 60s early 70's

wow weaird as hell..seems the daught noone knew about left as a young child or died with the brother in the same accident...because her bed room is largly unchanged since the 1970s

A very strange room

the kitchen was the only toom in the hoiuse that seemed normal

it was once a nice house..

i watched as workers picked over the house..i saw them smiling with arm fulls of stuff they decided to keep...i went in a few more times to find it almost completely stripped...i found dolls in unopened boxes..it was near chirstmas time so i took them and out them in the donation boxes for kids..before the other scavangers could grab them..they tore the house down..and quickly built another who sold quickly a new familt now lives on this spot....

I caught several voices thought my walkthough gost of this haunted doll house...makes me wonder if the new house is haunted too...

• By Andy
      History

The holiday home was built around 1905 and used as a hotel for almost 50 years.
      In the mid-1950s, it was converted into a recreation home of the NVA (National People's Army of the former German Democratic Republic).

The house was closed and abandoned in the 1990s and in 2003 it was bought by a businessman from Heilbronn.
      However, for this person it apparently only serves as a deduction product for the tax return. Because instead of investing and bringing the building back to life, he ignored it, so it fell into decay.

In recent years, the house has been used as a sleeping place by homeless people and has repeatedly been vandalized. On the upper floor, almost all walls are completely sprayed with very bad graffiti now, but I haven't taken any photos of them.

• By Peterchen
      To discover such a time capsule always gives you a lot of pleasure. Whereby you can not speak of small here, because in this beautiful place there were many motifs over several floors.
      Starting with a huge cellar that was filled to the ceiling with unused materials, over several floors that were used for the production of clothing
      to an attic that was converted into a warehouse disused for sewing machines.

However, the long history of the company is relatively fast to tell. A brave entrepreneur founded a small factory in the mid-19th century whose productivity could be increased very quickly.
      When the GDR emerged, the company was expropriated to disappear after the turnaround because they had missed the ravages of time.

Meanwhile, you can not enjoy this time capsule so much, because after the discovery of the object, it was not long before much was destroyed and stolen,
      which ultimately led to the city secured the building and walled the entrances.

More pictures of this huge location can be found here -> http://www.patrick-hertel.de/veb-dessous/