• Similar Content

• By Andy
      History

The holiday home was built around 1905 and used as a hotel for almost 50 years.
      In the mid-1950s, it was converted into a recreation home of the NVA (National People's Army of the former German Democratic Republic).

The house was closed and abandoned in the 1990s and in 2003 it was bought by a businessman from Heilbronn.
      However, for this person it apparently only serves as a deduction product for the tax return. Because instead of investing and bringing the building back to life, he ignored it, so it fell into decay.

In recent years, the house has been used as a sleeping place by homeless people and has repeatedly been vandalized. On the upper floor, almost all walls are completely sprayed with very bad graffiti now, but I haven't taken any photos of them.

• By Peterchen
      To discover such a time capsule always gives you a lot of pleasure. Whereby you can not speak of small here, because in this beautiful place there were many motifs over several floors.
      Starting with a huge cellar that was filled to the ceiling with unused materials, over several floors that were used for the production of clothing
      to an attic that was converted into a warehouse disused for sewing machines.

However, the long history of the company is relatively fast to tell. A brave entrepreneur founded a small factory in the mid-19th century whose productivity could be increased very quickly.
      When the GDR emerged, the company was expropriated to disappear after the turnaround because they had missed the ravages of time.

Meanwhile, you can not enjoy this time capsule so much, because after the discovery of the object, it was not long before much was destroyed and stolen,
      which ultimately led to the city secured the building and walled the entrances.

More pictures of this huge location can be found here -> http://www.patrick-hertel.de/veb-dessous/

• By Ghost-Scooter
      Information about this old brewery is rare. It must have been shut down in the late 1990's when the owner built a modern one in order to increase productivity.

DSC00779-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00781-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00780-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00788-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00830-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00793-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet-2 by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00797-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00801-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00802-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00804-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00806-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00817-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr

DSC00825-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
    • By yonaguni

When i was a kid this was known as  Crazy Marys house...The rumor was she froze to death but had pleanty of money to put the heat on....it wasent true..she was a mean old lady for sure who scared the crap out of me screeching  at me when i walked by..Her Husband was a doctor and who killed himself  in the house..he was an old fashiong doctor...back in his day you never went to a hospitol you went to the doctors house...he amputated arms, legs, preformed surgury in the basement..

He died in the late 1960s his wife in the 1980s...the house has never see anyone stay there for long..they alway seem to move out

After crazy mary died workers came to clean out the house..my friend knew one and he went in..i was still too scared..he came out with an skeltons skull and jaw...old time doctors used to have them...he lured me in and i saw a room filled with sinks and it was all to creepy for me

its been empty for years..and looters took the starecase and all the copper..

check out the floors

a homless person had moved in an kept himself warm almost burning the house down

For such a big house the doctor never had any children

th
      The house is for sale but it needs alot ofrepairs andthe neighborhood has declined so no one can afford it
      heres my video walkthough i hear a few ghostly voices