Hello. I was trying to make a post and share some images. First I tried to link from my dropbox account but it would not accept the link. Then I uploaded them to Imgur then copied the forum link, pasted it in "insert image from URL" and nothing happened. Acted like it was loaded but froze up. Any help is appreciated.

On 03/11/2017 at 1:11 AM, Rob Adventures said:

Hello. I was trying to make a post and share some images. First I tried to link from my dropbox account but it would not accept the link. Then I uploaded them to Imgur then copied the forum link, pasted it in "insert image from URL" and nothing happened. Acted like it was loaded but froze up. Any help is appreciated.

Hi @Rob Adventures

Sorry you're having trouble.

I'm not sure on the usage of drop box, I'll check on it.

Imgur should not be a problem however. Can you try it again please and if not reply here and I'll get a guide up for you explaining. It is already on the forum somewhere.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PowerSurge
      After seeing the posts on here of the other ROC Posts and been a bit of a ROC Virgin I thought I would look into this a little bit more and try and visit a post for myself.
      This is the little bit of history I know on this particular post.
      “The post was originally closed in 1968 but was reopened shortly after in 1976 (I was 3 then ) when the nearby post of Blean closed.�
      The post itself is in amazing condition (Apart from the massive cob web as you enter ) and I feel that this is due to the fact that the post is locked and on private land within close range of at least 3 houses.
      Not knowing too much about the exact location of the post I knocked on the first door I came to and hit the Jackpot. I was shown the exterior first then asked to comeback in half an hour so as the land owner could unlock the site and try to open the rusty hatch. Luckily for me he did and I was shown into the post by the landowners son who was very helpful. Thanks goes to the landowner and his family for offering to show me the post.
      Anyway time for the pics

• By evo_mad
      On our way up to a rally on the Epynt Ranges (yeah, the one with the Toyota Sunbeam crash - we saw it happen and actually helped the driver (Darren Pool) out of the car), Hood_mad spotted this ROC post up on a small rise on the outskirts of Sennybridge.
      We parked the evo up and wandered over to take a look. It was quite trashed, the lid looks secure (but isn't) and there was a bit of water on the floor.
      This time, it was just Hood_mad and myself.
      Subbrit report HERE
      View from afar.
      (1)

(2)

FSM shaft & ventilation
      (3)

Down the hatch.
      (4)

Inside.
      (5)

(6)

Not much there, but another one ticked off the list.
    • By evo_mad
      Visited with hood_mad and guided round by captain slow.
      I've wanted to do this for ages because it's basically right on my doorstep.
      The history has been done many times before, so I'll just add my photos to the list.
      The main room.

Strip light.

Backup light.

Gauge.

Air vent.

Lock for vent.

Siren box.

Thanks to CS for showing us around.
      J.
    • By vanishing days
      my first attempt at an roc post with 12 gauge spent around an hour striipping the folage back was cool to see tho

• By vanishing days
      finanly i found an open post i was rather exited the farmer caught us walking on his land and said we could even look in there nice guy easily repairable post tho just needs the weight put on and a bit bent back did have a go at putting down the lid but to no avail any way on with the pics this post looks burnt out but its not inside very weird still a few bits and bobs down there.

just near buy there some ruins and this little building