MattSights

USA Pyramids, Temples and The Statue of Liberty! Abandoned World Theme Park - Chengdu, China

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mumi
      Hi m8s! This is the last adventure I lived with my brother, exploring and old hotel and some random abandoned houses.
      Cheers!

• By swoodhall
      I recently found this huge abandoned hotel in a sorry overgrown state. So I thought I would wizz the flying camera around it. I didn't go inside unfortunately as the perimeter fence looked rather harsh, with lots of no entry signs. plus it was way to hot. 

The Penang Mutiara Beach Resort in Jalan Teluk Bahang has been left totally abandoned since it shut its doors in 2006.

Thanks
    • By eyevolve
      lil place in my backyard...
      i've been coming to this spot for over a decade. tragically i've only picked up a camera a few years back. it's nice to be able to visit a location many times in the continuation of self improvement and documenting the destruction of a location. heres a few shots from over the past year:

pano from last summer. i ran here one day as the sun set. i wanted to catch the lighting.

belly of the boiler.

behind the controls. another scrapper hard at work i see.

test shop.

looking down

the next year would be sad times as kids from all over began to populate this place. i used to be able to walk around for weeks without running into a soul, and now there could be 30 kids here. 

in a short period of time shity taggers would desicrate the temple. angering the gods.

even the snow doesnt cover that grime.

she sure is a beauty tho. i've been to quite a few generating stations and none compare

it felt like a train station grande hall. standing in the freezing cold taking a pic of snow falling (or ceiling)

so ladylike

everyones favorite hallway which was in a movie for 3 seconds. (relax-its photoshopped.....or is it???)

until next time . . . 
    • By Rob Adventures
      Hello everyone. I was refereed to join the forum from the Facebook group. Im from Ohio, USA and have followed urban exploring for a while. Recently I started getting out and doing it myself. I mainly film videos and post them on youtube but I also take pictures when I'm scouting new areas. I was out the other day scouting an area and took some pictures. I'm looking forward to going back.