• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hooismans
      This is the old Fiat Trattori (tractor) factory, this factory was build in the 1960s and was abandoned in 1993 after Fiat bought the American company New Holland.
      Today the plant is in quite bad shape. There are no plans of reconverting the place.

[/url]
      This was the Design centre and the administration building.
      [/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

Thanks for looking!
    • By Faith Roswell
      Hiya!

My name is Faith- I have a website/blog for my adventures around the world. Lots of urbex, Mad Max/postapocalyptic festivals like Wasteland Weekend, ghost towns, legends etc. I'm based in England but travel all over the place and I'm always looking to team up with fellow explorers.

www.lifeoutthere.co.uk

• By peanutbutter_crackers
      I've visited this former state hospital site a few times and over the last few years they've torn down a few buildings and unfortunately before I was able to make my first visit the morgue and lab were two of those :(. I wished I'd gotten to see them but alas...I did not. Here are a few photos from various trips. I didn't take great photos when I first started exploring and my editing sucked! Most of the buildings are rather boring and not much was left inside. One of the areas of this complex was/is a bowling alley which for years was flooded and no one was able to photograph it. However when they were preparing a building beside it to be demoed the water was removed from it. It's completely dark there so no available light except by light painting which I detest   

This building above they removed the cupolas for what reason I don't know and they are sitting behind fence at the building in the background

This building was demoed 2016.

• By Marco Bontenbal
      Did you ever went to an Island full of creepy dolls??? NO??? Let me take you with you!

On my holiday in December 2017 to Mexico I heard about this place so I had to go. There is no holiday without finding some decayed stuff!

The story goes as followed:

The guy who lives on this Island found a girl who was drowned around the island. He also found a doll floating nearby and, assuming it belonged to the deceased girl so he hung it on a tree as a sign of respect. After he did that he heard whispers and foodsteps around his hut where he lived. He started to collect and hang more and more old dolls to calm down the spirit of the drowned girl. In 2001 the owner of the Island died and was found on the same spot where the girl was found.

When I wanted to go to this place I had to find someone who wanted to  bring me there because it was hard to reach according to people around there because of latest hurricanes and earthquakes . After a lot of negotiations I found someone with a little boat to go there and to be honest it was worth the whole trip!! 

I hope you liked it!

Let me know what you think!

Marco Bontenbal
      https://pixanpictures.com