Mumi

Spain Abandoned 1859s hotel

Hi m8s! This is the last adventure I lived with my brother, exploring and old hotel and some random abandoned houses.

Cheers!

• Like 2

I did initially think this was going to be filled with annoying music, but i was pleasantly surprised :)

My only suggestion here would be to include some sort of history, or explanation about where you are etc in text alongside the video. Makes it a bit more interesting for people who only understand English :)

• Like 1

On 16/11/2017 at 8:50 PM, Dubbed Navigator said:

I did initially think this was going to be filled with annoying music, but i was pleasantly surprised :)

My only suggestion here would be to include some sort of history, or explanation about where you are etc in text alongside the video. Makes it a bit more interesting for people who only understand English :)

Thanks for advice! I'll do it in future vids! :D

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hooismans
      This is the old Fiat Trattori (tractor) factory, this factory was build in the 1960s and was abandoned in 1993 after Fiat bought the American company New Holland.
      Today the plant is in quite bad shape. There are no plans of reconverting the place.

[/url]
      This was the Design centre and the administration building.
      [/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

Thanks for looking!
    • By GREGUL1979
      In the middle of the city ... the entire ground floor is flooded ... mold ... demolition .... Sports and medical clinic connected to the hotel. Another building written down for losses. Probably soon will be razed to the ground ... especially that in its vicinity grow new residential buildings. One can only imagine what sport stars were in this object. Have a look at the photos that remained inside ...

(TRANSLATOR...sorry)

• By Faith Roswell
      Hiya!

My name is Faith- I have a website/blog for my adventures around the world. Lots of urbex, Mad Max/postapocalyptic festivals like Wasteland Weekend, ghost towns, legends etc. I'm based in England but travel all over the place and I'm always looking to team up with fellow explorers.

www.lifeoutthere.co.uk

• By Marco Bontenbal
      Did you ever went to an Island full of creepy dolls??? NO??? Let me take you with you!

On my holiday in December 2017 to Mexico I heard about this place so I had to go. There is no holiday without finding some decayed stuff!

The story goes as followed:

The guy who lives on this Island found a girl who was drowned around the island. He also found a doll floating nearby and, assuming it belonged to the deceased girl so he hung it on a tree as a sign of respect. After he did that he heard whispers and foodsteps around his hut where he lived. He started to collect and hang more and more old dolls to calm down the spirit of the drowned girl. In 2001 the owner of the Island died and was found on the same spot where the girl was found.

When I wanted to go to this place I had to find someone who wanted to  bring me there because it was hard to reach according to people around there because of latest hurricanes and earthquakes . After a lot of negotiations I found someone with a little boat to go there and to be honest it was worth the whole trip!! 

I hope you liked it!

Let me know what you think!

Marco Bontenbal
      https://pixanpictures.com