Germany The Funeral Carriage

The team behind the Lost Place Tapes is looking for a rare vehicle hidden in a place where no one suspects it to be. What we find is breathtaking, morbid, frightening and depressing at the same time ...

As always, English subtitles are available for the episode!!!

• Like 1

@Superully Thanks for posting your video. It would be nice to see a collection of your still photos in a report as i enjoyed the snapshot sections of the video. I understand youtube stuff it 'cool' at the moment but I think your stills of the place would make a really nice account of the location if you have the time to post them :thumb 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ghost-Scooter
      In January I visited this abandoned part of a hospital that is still in use. Unfortunately most of the rooms were almost cleared - but nevertheless worth to be shown.
      DSC09857-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09858-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09861-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09856-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09832-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09833-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09830-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09862-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09835-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09836-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09828-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09829-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09838-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09841-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09844-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09846-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09850-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09847-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09848-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09851-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09854-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
      DSC09852-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet by Ghost-Scooter, auf Flickr
    • By Andy
      Once the magnificent property in East Germany housed a spa building. Around 1950, the building was converted into a hotel, which was given the name of a Duchess. In the 90s, it was closed for cost reasons, since it decays visibly.
      The Explore
      Access was easy; the front door was locked, but some open windows and a open door at the back.
      My first visit was in 2011. Now I returned to see how the building has changed over the past seven years.
      Many ceilings and floors had collapsed meanwhile, and some areas I could't enter therefore. Unfortunately, some things were destroyed by vandalism or were stolen. For example, all banisters and the ornamented window arches. But on the other hand, the natural decay of the past few years has been very interesting.

Here are also a few comparison pictures and some photos from 2011 of rooms that couldn't be entered anymore today.

21 - Also this rose has been gone due to the collapse of the ceiling.

• By Steffi
      Hi fellow urban explorers! I'm currently studying Tourism management on the University of applied sciences Inholland in Amsterdam. For my thesis I am doing a research about the motivations of urban exploring and if urban exploring can be linked to the concept of dark tourism.
      In order to know what the motivations of Urban explorers are I have made a questionnaire and have to get 380 responses. So far it is not going great and barely get people to fill in the questionnaire. So i'm asking you guys if you could fill in the questionnaire for me. The questionnaire itself takes not more than 5 minutes, and I'd really appreciate and be very thankful if you would take a moment and fill it in!( the questionnaire is 100% anonymous and the answers will only be used for my thesis)
    • By sj9966
      Last explore of 2012 brought us to this old Post Office in the middle of Steeltown.
      I don’t know how long it has been closed but it looks to have been quite some time. There's not that much to see inside but it has some great decay and a cool spiral staircase.
      Visited with Rusty, Andre Govia & Chard.
      Here's a few pictures.

• By Andy
      The Spa house was built within three years in the mid-20th century. It offered space for 100 beds and has an auditorium with 540 seats. Inside of the theater it was so dark that I had to expose about 2 minutes despite high ISO. The other rooms were empty or locked, so I took no pictures there.     1   2   3   4   5