36456982840_786df88c14_h.jpg

36695689102_581e234b9e_h.jpg

36811332382_9e25a57fb1_h.jpg

36639460174_cd9b207b60_h.jpg

36690276183_00860b22af_h.jpg

Little house somewhere in Belgium. Seems there lived an 103 year old lady and after a fire on the upper floor she left the house. Her son still comes there every week to feed the cat.

• Like 7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By yonaguni

this house always gave me the creeps as i drove by..then i noticed it was abadoned...I asked around and found out A Mrs Coffee live there..known as the town meanie..she had a hard life..her only son was killed in a car accident..her husband committed sucide..she had a daughter but noone knew anything about her...

The basement held the sad reminders..a buys and girls bike for children long gone...

the old lady had started hoarding...

the house was unlivable who knows how she got around

books were everywhere

several rooms were so pack all i could do was poke my camera in the door

that painting came home with me..

this was the master bedroom..it was impassable

i think the old lady slept in the bathtub

now to the really creepy room...judging by the art it looks like late 60s early 70's

wow weaird as hell..seems the daught noone knew about left as a young child or died with the brother in the same accident...because her bed room is largly unchanged since the 1970s

A very strange room

the kitchen was the only toom in the hoiuse that seemed normal

it was once a nice house..

i watched as workers picked over the house..i saw them smiling with arm fulls of stuff they decided to keep...i went in a few more times to find it almost completely stripped...i found dolls in unopened boxes..it was near chirstmas time so i took them and out them in the donation boxes for kids..before the other scavangers could grab them..they tore the house down..and quickly built another who sold quickly a new familt now lives on this spot....

I caught several voices thought my walkthough gost of this haunted doll house...makes me wonder if the new house is haunted too...

• By teddybear
      And old 18 century house with had a bank function.The building is stripped of all furniture an will probably be renovated in some future.
      Needed to be a little bit inventive to gain access to this one. But later I was all alone, with the only sound coming from the people in front of the building.

IMG_1541 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_1534-bewerkt by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_1519-bewerkt by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_1488 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_1453 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_1441-bewerkt by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_1450-bewerkt by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

• By Mumi
      Hi mates,

few days ago mi brother and I visited a huge abandoned textile factory sorrounded by nature. Hope you enjoy!

• By obscureserenity
      Campina Youth House

Haven't seen this one posted anywhere so I decided to chuck a quick report up on it. I would say this particular location could be described as disused rather than abandoned, as it looked like there was redevelopment work going on when we arrived. Hence why it is so nice and pristine. Anyway, onto a little bit of history I found..

History

The Youth House was orginally built as a leisure centre in Campina. A city situated roughly around the South East of Romania. It was constructed by local authorites in order to create a space for young people to participate in a range of sporting activities such as: aerobics, matrial arts and boxing. It was also established in order to promote culture and education and the house provided various facilities for the arts. The Youth House hosted a large auditorium to  showcase fairs, exhibitions, conventions, concerts and festivals. 

Visit

Visited with @darbians and Gina on a long weekend trip to Romania. We were driving past and saw what we orginally thought was a hotel and decided to check it out. Finding this place was defintely an unsuspected susprise and I'm very glad we decided to pull over. I really enjoyed photographing this one and I espiecally liked the mosiacs which reminded me of the ones at Buzludzha I had seen the previous year. I hope you enjoy my report!

When you find a window open on the top floor, gotta get a few photos from the roof 

Thanks for reading!