Hi and happy new year! Here’s a short video of a recent explore of Healey Mills marshalling Yard and Dudfleet mill - thanks for watching! 

Edited by ChristouVisuals
Video didn’t embed
  • Like 3

Excellent. Really nicely done and no bullshit click bait title like most videos I see these days! Good work :thumb 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The_Raw said:

Excellent. Really nicely done and no bullshit click bait title like most videos I see these days! Good work :thumb 

Thanks man, i've got a style and I stick to it.. may not help with the views but oh well :) 

• Like 2

It works well. Most exploring videos these days are about 20 minutes of poorly shot phone camera footage. I usually switch off after 30 seconds. The number of views on YouTube never seems to correlate with the level of quality unfortunately. Lots of talentless morons out there getting hundreds of thousands of views for poorly edited shite

• Haha 2

I was about to say pretty much what @The_Raw summed up there. Nice to see a bit of production going into your video, nice and smooth, bit of drone footage, and well put together. Top Job @ChristouVisuals thanks for posting and looking forward to more :thumb 

• Like 1

On 08/01/2018 at 10:53 PM, hamtagger said:

I was about to say pretty much what @The_Raw summed up there. Nice to see a bit of production going into your video, nice and smooth, bit of drone footage, and well put together. Top Job @ChristouVisuals thanks for posting and looking forward to more :thumb 

Haha thanks guys! Appreciate feedback like that :)