Hi and happy new year! Here’s a short video of a recent explore of Healey Mills marshalling Yard and Dudfleet mill - thanks for watching! 

Edited by ChristouVisuals
Video didn’t embed
  • Like 3

Excellent. Really nicely done and no bullshit click bait title like most videos I see these days! Good work :thumb 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The_Raw said:

Excellent. Really nicely done and no bullshit click bait title like most videos I see these days! Good work :thumb 

Thanks man, i've got a style and I stick to it.. may not help with the views but oh well :) 

• Like 2

It works well. Most exploring videos these days are about 20 minutes of poorly shot phone camera footage. I usually switch off after 30 seconds. The number of views on YouTube never seems to correlate with the level of quality unfortunately. Lots of talentless morons out there getting hundreds of thousands of views for poorly edited shite

• Haha 2

I was about to say pretty much what @The_Raw summed up there. Nice to see a bit of production going into your video, nice and smooth, bit of drone footage, and well put together. Top Job @ChristouVisuals thanks for posting and looking forward to more :thumb 

• Like 1

On 08/01/2018 at 10:53 PM, hamtagger said:

I was about to say pretty much what @The_Raw summed up there. Nice to see a bit of production going into your video, nice and smooth, bit of drone footage, and well put together. Top Job @ChristouVisuals thanks for posting and looking forward to more :thumb 

Haha thanks guys! Appreciate feedback like that :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges 1st ever photographic report - may 2018

Smudges has been known by numerous other names over the years from The Crofters Arms Hotel to McGees to Moghuls Palace but has always retained it's charm and character.
      A true time capsule rotting away in the heart of Bolton. Featuring some stunning hand-carved bars and one of two of this type of revolving doors that exist the other located in a grand hotel in London.

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

Thank you for checking out my pics guys!

Clarky

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges A.K.A The Crofters Arms Hotel and McGees first ever video report May 2018

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By SouthCoastUrbex
      Hi all, we are back already with another video! This time we had been tipped off of an abandoned Chinese resturant in Southampton and what an explore it was! It turns out that everything had been left behind although the place being slightly trashed.

I couldn't find to much in regards to history of this place but I don't think it's too extensive but after looking at the reviews it seems pretty obvious why this place was closed down as it was stated as having terrible customer service and wasn't very hygenic.

Hope you like the video, like always open to feedback. I am looking at getting new equipment to help with low light so please bear with me!