Ninurta

Other Abandoned soviet space shuttles

Lovely photographs,is there a background story you could tell about your explore here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

EPIC. Heard this is a right mission and a half so well done pulling it off!

On 16.01.2018 at 1:42 AM, Dubbed Navigator said:

Anythning you can add to this @Ninurta, be great to know some background?

In short, i walked about 50 km one way across the steppe with backpack, handcart and 15 liters of water. 

I've seen some images from there a while back - simply amazing! :eek:

I also heard it's hard to get there as it's still secured. Did you have any problems?

Wow that my friend is the best urban exploration video I've seen yet.

Sound FX music cinematics absolute stonker man massive respect brother quality shots too I was compelled by the title and intrigued by the content.

It really was stunning m8.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mumi
      Hi mates,

few days ago mi brother and I visited a huge abandoned textile factory sorrounded by nature. Hope you enjoy!

• By obscureserenity
      Campina Youth House

Haven't seen this one posted anywhere so I decided to chuck a quick report up on it. I would say this particular location could be described as disused rather than abandoned, as it looked like there was redevelopment work going on when we arrived. Hence why it is so nice and pristine. Anyway, onto a little bit of history I found..

History

The Youth House was orginally built as a leisure centre in Campina. A city situated roughly around the South East of Romania. It was constructed by local authorites in order to create a space for young people to participate in a range of sporting activities such as: aerobics, matrial arts and boxing. It was also established in order to promote culture and education and the house provided various facilities for the arts. The Youth House hosted a large auditorium to  showcase fairs, exhibitions, conventions, concerts and festivals. 

Visit

Visited with @darbians and Gina on a long weekend trip to Romania. We were driving past and saw what we orginally thought was a hotel and decided to check it out. Finding this place was defintely an unsuspected susprise and I'm very glad we decided to pull over. I really enjoyed photographing this one and I espiecally liked the mosiacs which reminded me of the ones at Buzludzha I had seen the previous year. I hope you enjoy my report!

When you find a window open on the top floor, gotta get a few photos from the roof 

Thanks for reading!

• By Doug
      Made by a bunch of Melbourne Cave Clan members and used by even more Melbourne Cave Clan members.
      It was so much fun. Definitely worth doing on a waterway near you
      It's a bit epic, but maybe someone out there will enjoy a look.

• By Punk
      History

Butternut is a foulwater storage tank in the suburb of Saint Henri. It was built in the 1980's with the increasing population of the local area. Essentially this is two long box sections, divided by pillars every 7 feet and split into 3 sections by 2 trenches for the soup to flow back into the sewerage system.

Explore

By this point in the week, our numbers were dwindling. Still a fun evening which was finished with mimosas on a friends balcony, before sleeping on said balcony.
      Although being entirely made of concrete, this was very photogenic. There was plenty of evidence of it's purpose on the floor, but the worms didn't seem to mind. There were hundreds of them.
      Great end to an epic week.

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

Cheers for Looking