• Similar Content

• By anthrax
      I totally forgot to edit these photos of a recent exploration tour. A friend informed me of an abandoned sawmill by the lake so I had to check it out. On location are many different buildings, one where a family once lived in which is not accessible for the behaved urbexer like me, as no windows were broken into or any locks were picked (or rather, doors knocked down). 

The sawmill wasn't locked off, so I took my chance there. The main floor was used for wood-working while it looks like the other floor helped power the machines for the main floor by hydropower. I even found remains of a saturday night party of a few friends and a shoe on a table!

Full: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcrd3PL

• By anthrax
      Today I visit some kind of factory buildings near a train station. I'm unsure if this was part of some other factory or if those were standalone buildings. One from the two had a cafeteria, so it appears plausible that this was a seperate firm. I'm saying that because the buildings are located on a industrial area where many companies, warehouses and such are located.

Enjoy!
      Full: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcr8Da

• By Mumi
      Hi mates, I want to share with you the exploration of an abandoned mansion in Spain witha a 360º camera.  Move your mouse to see whatever you want in the vid! 

• By anthrax
      This is inside of a factory that was once used for producing the somewhat famous Pandur-Tanks. 
      This area of the factory closed sometime in 2015/16, with first signs showing as early as 2010. At first the company decided to restructure by stopping production and only using the plant at this location for tank maintenance, service and repair. When this decision was finalized about 60% of employees were dismissed. Reasoning - there wasn't enough demand for new vehicles. In late 2016 the police was called to a so called "illegal rave" that was held in one of the former production halls. Tens of thousands of euros in equipment were left behind.

full story
      50+ pics

DSC_5646 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6939 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_5665 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_5724 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_5739 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6707 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6743_1 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6812 by anthrax, auf Flickr

• By anthrax
      Disclaimer: Some of the images displayed in my album contain anti semitic graffiti. I'm not promoting anti semitism here but am only showcasing what's inside this bunker. 

Today's post is about the exploration of a World War II bunker, that has  been abandoned since approximately 1955, when Austria signed the Declaration of Neutrality. Construction began during the war but because of the siege of the Red Army, the bunker was never finished.
      Nowadays, most of the former exits have been walled off with only one proper entry and exit remaining. Rescuing people trapped in certain areas of the facility would be close to impossible, due to some entrances being filled with stones and mud.

You imagine bunkers like concrete mazes and even though it looked like one, it was hard to get lost. It was very easy to navigate around even though the tunnels measure about 700m (0.45 miles) in total. Initially, there were around 5 to 7 entrances throughout the whole structure which made it impossible to get lost.

DSC_5054 by anthrax, auf Flickr
      DSC_5090 by anthrax, auf Flickr
      DSC_6369 by anthrax, auf Flickr

If anyone is interested in more, the full album of photos can be found here and my post about the structure here.