Explored a long road and found a house that was abandoned, some evidence of vandalism, not the most interesting of building but the way it has naturally fallen is quite beautiful

Yeah some pics would definitely add to the story. Drop me a message if you need any help uploading or anything else :thumb 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Branden_Jones said:

They’re all apparently too big to Ben posted 

Upload them to an image hosting site and put them in via media link. Plenty of image hosting sites out there, maybe Pinterest or Imgur or something.

Yeah there's a size of 4MB per image. Alternatively you could use a free re-sizing software then direct upload. I use FastStone and I'd recommend it - quick and easy :thumb 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Branden_Jones said:

OK thank and glad you like them sorry for the delay

No worries, following you on here now so looking forward to seeing more!

I've deleted the various links to websites/pages etc.

@Branden_Jones there's various image resizing programs around (i've had the same problem with file sizes too). I now have to use the built in apple resizing tool but i've been told there's some windows versions around that can bulk-resize your images so that you can upload a report easily, like "faststone" as @jones-y-gog mentioned. 

Let us know if you hit any problems, we're here to help :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By yonaguni
      A very old farm house early 1800's id say..it was or sale what i found in here was unlike anything id every found before

A  large roomy house

thats an old piano..

This was the 1stof a few finds..the painting was bolted to the wall...seemed hard to remove without destroying it

this might have something to do with this next room

the words die die die die...carved into a bedroom door with a padlock on it

the walls inside the room had scratches all over them...

translate anyone

caught 2 clear voices in this room

A room with carpet on the door

the mist in on the left...what could that be..

the house was for sale cheap but noone wanted to buy it...it was eventually torn down...

I caught two clear voices in the bathroom ...you can hear the word paris(which is my name)..and boo..i heard footsteps while i was there but nothing on film...i reget not taking that painting..hope it was save befor it bwas torn down...

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges 1st ever photographic report - may 2018

Smudges has been known by numerous other names over the years from The Crofters Arms Hotel to McGees to Moghuls Palace but has always retained it's charm and character.
      A true time capsule rotting away in the heart of Bolton. Featuring some stunning hand-carved bars and one of two of this type of revolving doors that exist the other located in a grand hotel in London.

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

Thank you for checking out my pics guys!

Clarky

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By Unexposed Exploration
      Hello everyone!
      I never used to post reports often. But over the last 3 days & joining this forum has put me into a real good mood and the feedback has been amazing!! Thank you all
      This was an explore i was not to sure about. I did not like the location and it had a spooky feel about the place!
      We had been inside around an hour and it was pitch black before we started hearing lots of noises and talking.
      I was a little worried it would be some "chavs" or "kids" smashing the place up with all the noise so we decided to leave.
      As we where leaving we bumped into a photographer and a model in a wedding dress. - This was my first time bumping into anyone on an explore!
      We spend about 30 more minuets inside before we moved on to the next location.
      A little history -
      The Fletcher Convalescent Home opened in 1893 and closed in 1998.
      It served as a hospital and during the war. (A tuberculosis hospital for the military)
      Since it closed the buildings have been subject to numerous planning applications, none of which have been successful.
      This building also features on the in the Victorian Society’s “Top Ten Endangered Buildings” list of 2008.

Thanks for looking!!