Najbardziej dołujące miejsce, jakie udało mi się zwiedzić do tej pory. Mały stół sekcyjny, kapliczka z miejscem na trumienkę...chłodnia...cokolwiek bym nie robił, jakkolwiek bym nie ustawiał przedmiotów znajdujących w obiekcie...nic nie odda klimatu jaki panuje w środku...i ta myśl, że tu ostatnie swoje chwile spędzali ci najmłodsi... .

The most depressing place that I have been able to visit so far. A small sectional table, a chapel with a place for a coffin ... a cold store ... whatever I would not do, however much I would not set objects in the object ... nothing will reflect the climate that prevails ... and the idea that the last one Your little ones spent their time ....5a7615d00a54a_389(Kopiowanie).jpg.8f3a82bef2e10d215fc26289bde40112.jpg

5a7615fa67d04_313(Kopiowanie).jpg.1dfbd7ea905c952cecc258df8699f2ce.jpg

188 (Kopiowanie).jpg

246 (Kopiowanie).jpg

346 (Kopiowanie).jpg

370 (Kopiowanie).jpg

286 (Kopiowanie).jpg

439_tonemapped (Kopiowanie).jpg

224_tonemapped (Kopiowanie).jpg

235 (Kopiowanie).jpg

139 (Kopiowanie).jpg

152_tonemapped (Kopiowanie).jpg

166_tonemapped (Kopiowanie).jpg

199 (Kopiowanie).jpg

206 (Kopiowanie).jpg

270 (Kopiowanie).jpg

286 (Kopiowanie).jpg

324 (Kopiowanie).jpg

350 (Kopiowanie).jpg

356 (Kopiowanie).jpg

402 (Kopiowanie).jpg

445 (Kopiowanie).jpg

452 (Kopiowanie).jpg

462 (Kopiowanie).jpg

Edited by hamtagger
Edited title and translated intro :)
  • Like 6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GREGUL1979
      There was an intoxicating smell of chemicals in the air and a smell of ubiquitous mold. Ampoules and glass beakers, volumetric flasks ... broken ... crashed throughout the room. It is best not to touch anything. Just being in this room led the airways to rage

• By GREGUL1979
      I have long dreamed of visiting an abandoned school. From what I was able to read on the internet, the school was closed in 2003. After a few years, the facility was reactivated, an environmental center was created. Unfortunately, the plan did not work out. So the little kids marched to another school. The old facility stands and waits ... thousands of people take a course on it like believers on Jasna Góra. It is probably the most recognizable school in Poland, of course those abandoned. My only regret is that only now I managed to come here. You can see traces of demolition ... in the sleeping area where the youngest ones were napping, you can see traces of alcoholic libations. Crosses turned upside down, I personally am not a believer, but I put most of the crosses as it should be. Very childish play, although even the children probably would not do it, because for what. If any of you have plans to visit a school ... do not postpone it for later ... because there is no reason to go. The school has an amazing atmosphere.

(Translator....sorry )

• By GREGUL1979
      In the middle of the city ... the entire ground floor is flooded ... mold ... demolition .... Sports and medical clinic connected to the hotel. Another building written down for losses. Probably soon will be razed to the ground ... especially that in its vicinity grow new residential buildings. One can only imagine what sport stars were in this object. Have a look at the photos that remained inside ...

(TRANSLATOR...sorry)