Admin

New guys - Exploring old abandoned WW2 Sites currently!

Hello JohnUrbex,

Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

JohnUrbex joined on the 05/14/2018.

View Member

Hi fellow explorers,

Me and a friend have recently started documenting our explores and we just wanted to say hi to all of you guys on the forum.

We are brand new and we do genuinely want to post the best and most interesting content, so any criticism would honestly be appreciated, but equally if we are doing anything right let us know!

We have made a YouTube Channel - here is our first vid! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUUMzKg7lg&t=38s

We know it's not perfect!

PS - if any of you guys know of any WW2 sites that you think we should explore let us know, we will go anywhere!

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

I have merged your thread with your introduction.

Good to have you here. We will be very interested to see what you have to contribute, and although we do allow youtube videos in the appropriate section, you will get a far better response and audience from photo based reports.

Get involved and I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges A.K.A The Crofters Arms Hotel and McGees first ever video report May 2018

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges 1st ever photographic report - may 2018

Smudges has been known by numerous other names over the years from The Crofters Arms Hotel to McGees to Moghuls Palace but has always retained it's charm and character.
      A true time capsule rotting away in the heart of Bolton. Featuring some stunning hand-carved bars and one of two of this type of revolving doors that exist the other located in a grand hotel in London.

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

Thank you for checking out my pics guys!

Clarky

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By Doug
      Just an update to you ObStarorz that over the last year I have converted a heap of Cave Clan radio interviews as well as the 2017 ABC Cave Clan documentary. The radio interviews might be a bit slow unless you have a connection to The Cave Clan or you're interested in Australian urbex history, but they can give you something to listen to as you fall asleep at night
      I've added random footage to the radio interviews.

The ABC documentary is probably the best thing we've done.

There's also a few Urbex clips that are not Cave Clan related that people seem to find interesting.

I’ve also made a combined version of the ABC docco that has the credits cut out (other the first & end credits of the series) so it’s a bit easier to watch if you have a spare half an hour.

Have a look at the YouTube page here > The CaveClanMedia

I'm not trying to encourage people in the scene to engage with the media. Most of our stuff was done when there was no urbex or internet and we were trying to build the scene. The ABC documentaries (5 x 7 min episodes) reveal a different side to the Cave Clan and don't reveal anything in regards to actual exploring.

If only one of you take a look then my job here is done
    • By Doug
      Not the greatest photos ever, but yeah... mine are the after shots (shown first) and the before shots (shown after) are 25 years old and not mine.
      I hope that all makes sense

• By AndyK!
      Any shots of vintage industrial locations - the older the better!