Sign in to follow this  
Ryda

Guilford Shaft. Dover. 02.11.08

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MiaroDigital
      Supply shaft - west
      a abandoned part of a german steal factory...

Supply shaft west 01 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 02 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 03 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 04 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 05 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 06 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 07 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 08 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 09 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 10 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 11 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 12 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 13 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr
    • By woody
      visited with alanmowbs82 this was the last of the dover shelters we needed to do, popped down for a quick look and sadly now all locked up again, apart from the fire damage it's still in pretty good nick and a few decent photo opportunities, history here: http://thetimechamber.co.uk/beta/sites/deep-shelters-air-raid-shelters/st-martins-battery-deep-shelter-dover

cheers for looking
    • By woody
      Visited this one night back in may with a non-member, it's one of the better shelters in\around dover imo, I forgot that I had been there so that's why the report is a bit late! little bit of history can be found here: http://www.undergroundkent.co.uk/index.php/2013-08-29-00-41-19/deep-shelters/south-foreland-battery-deep-shelter

thanks for looking
    • By silverainbow
      This is like the holy grail for all us Kent guys, I've been waitinga very long 4 years to get in here, Have lost count of the amount of times I had "dropped by" on the off chance of some one having made it possible but always to no avail, Id also eyed a particular possibility up a fair few times but had been Incorrectly informed that it was fruitless, Turned out it wasn't and some one else had the very same idea!!!!, Goes to show always go with your hunches!
      Right so on with some Pictures, PIC HEAVY !

A beautiful bit of original Graff, there's tons of it in here!

Ill apologize for the sheer weight of Images, But I took hundreds and felt compelled to share!

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!