PowerSurge

For anybody who has and iPhone and likes light painting

Yes Im a geek, with nothing better to do in the late hours of a Wednesday night.

If there is anybody out there who like to do light painting then I found a good application on the iPhone App store. It cost around £1.19 and gives you various light settings. The app is funnily enough called Light Painting . Saves you having to carry loads of coloured gels/torches

I took these test shots at ISO400 at F8 and approx 10 to 15 secs exposure

Light array setting

iphonelightpaint00001_1.jpg

Rainbow setting

iphonelightpaint00002_1.jpg

Dynamic Spot Setting

iphonelightpaint00003_1.jpg

Yes I know it's sad. I do love my iPhone a bit to much :ugeek:

Nice

but I'll stick with torches an gels, cos I cant afford an iPhone just yet lol

Can you turn up the brightness anymore?

Powersurge you got an Iphone!! Seems only yesterday we were sitting in that unwelcoming marden pub talking about them

Nice

Can you turn up the brightness anymore?

Yeah you can or you can just put the iPhone into auto brightness. But I must admit it still isn't as bright as even a basic torch. Just handy if youve forgotten your gels etc

Powersurge you got an Iphone!! Seems only yesterday we were sitting in that unwelcoming marden pub talking about them

Yeah I decided to get one after almost throwing my pants Nokia 5800 against a wall :weapon:

35 minutes ago, Dubbed Navigator said:

This is a serious thread resurrection...

@AndyK!, anyway we can easily find this thread in your tool to sort the pics out please?

Done! :)